24 shot 1 dead no threads on this?

Oh, a shooting at a Saturday night car meet. Not that surprised, those kinds of car meets are full of Mexicans with their ricers and low riders. Sounds like a bunch of gang bangers had it out.

Gun shows and car shows, especially in Arkansas are not places to take children. Car shows are now a bad influence on children that are becoming conscious of the fact that cars need to be mostly eliminated from the roads.
Most car shows will have little interest in electric vehicles, but even those must become less in the remainder of the 21st. century.

The point being, people with guns who hang around car shows are going to be bitter and resentful of the facts on climate change.

That's my opinion and it's time to start voicing a more positive opinion on the facts that pertain to this incident.

Gun shows and car shows, especially in Arkansas are not places to take children. Car shows are now a bad influence on children that are becoming conscious of the fact that cars need to be mostly eliminated from the roads.
Most car shows will have little interest in electric vehicles, but even those must become less in the remainder of the 21st. century.

The point being, people with guns who hang around car shows are going to be bitter and resentful of the facts on climate change.

That's my opinion and it's time to start voicing a more positive opinion on the facts that pertain to this incident.
Why would any God fearing patriotic American have any interest in electrics?

Why would any God fearing patriotic American have any interest in electrics?
As you suggest, it's all in their 'fearing'.
The 21st. century is the time to stop fearing and start facing the task ahead of us all.

As you suggest, it's all in their 'fearing'.
The 21st. century is the time to stop fearing and start facing the task ahead of us all.
You do know electric cars are 19th century, correct?

I thought there was a thread on this already was working late last night wait a sec
Found it. Pretty wild for a little town of 4,700 give take. Annual event to raise scholarship money for local HS grads, held for 16 years. Still no idea on what started it, but report of multiple shooters shooting into the crowd, hitting men, women and children.

Car shows are mostly about automotive historic car restoration, showing off their toy projects, to other enthusiasts. Nobody gives a damn at car shows about climate change unless it gets blown away by a tornado. Most just older guys, with time and money, showing their projects to each other and interested spectator and mostly for charity fund-raising.

Car shows are mostly about automotive historic car restoration, showing off their toy projects, to other enthusiasts. Nobody gives a damn at car shows about climate change unless it gets blown away by a tornado. Most just older guys, with time and money, showing their projects to each other and interested spectator and mostly for charity fund-raising.
I'm fully aware of what car shows are all about. They are attended by people who have an attitude of upholding cars as a symbol of their manhood.

Their cars, as are their guns, an extension of their manhood in my opinion. And in the opinion of many others too.

The big 'monster' truck performances are that issue taken to the extreme, as well as being a slap in the face for environmentally conscious people.

The OP offered nothing for her talking point. I've provided one for us that I think is relevant.
I hope you don't consider it to be too extremist. If so then as far as I'm concerned it can be ended by the mods any time.

I'm fully aware of what car shows are all about. They are attended by people who have an attitude of upholding cars as a symbol of their manhood.

Their cars, as are their guns, an extension of their manhood in my opinion. And in the opinion of many others too.

The big 'monster' truck performances are that issue taken to the extreme, as well as being a slap in the face for environmentally conscious people.

The OP offered nothing for her talking point. I've provided one for us that I think is relevant.
I hope you don't consider it to be too extremist. If so then as far as I'm concerned it can be ended by the mods any time.

All that to say your not mechanically inclined? Nothing wrong with that go make me a sandwich why I fix you car or electrical or plumbing..

Forum List

Back