21 year old DACA recipient arrested for threat against school

These people who place these threats, to me, must not be all that serious about carrying out such activity because if they were, there wouldn't be any kind of warning. They would just do whatever it is that they intend to do and be done with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, I have no intention of ever doing such things. I am only saying that if you want to catch a true killer, you have to think like one.

See! "Dreamers" can assimilate into our culture.

These people who place these threats, to me, must not be all that serious about carrying out such activity because if they were, there wouldn't be any kind of warning. They would just do whatever it is that they intend to do and be done with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, I have no intention of ever doing such things. I am only saying that if you want to catch a true killer, you have to think like one.
But some of them clearly are THAT stoooopid.

Mexico is such savage, lawless, 3rd-world filth (even compared to the rest of 3rd world Latin America) and such a parasite on this country, the only good thing that came out of that sewer of a country was Ricardo Montalban. I don't even like their cooking. But liberals think you can make a 1st world country better by adding 3rd-worlders with 3rd world values, 3rd world crime rates and 3rd world I.Q.s. Apparently, according to liberals, you can make good food taste better by adding a bunch of moldy food to it.

Forum List

Back