2018 Predictions.Most Likely To Have An "Unexpected Health Related Dilemma".It Was McCain In 2017.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:smoke: :dunno: :eusa_think: It seems that every year at least one Lawmaker/former politician comes down with a minor ailment, it makes the news, then the lawmaker has to make those decisions if he/she is still working.
Now, I am sure that most of us would want to see some of them catch a very bad cold, to the point where he/she has to resign! :iagree:
So who will it be this year?,,you can also include who will likely get the ass-whoopin' of his/her life. and of course that 2017 award went to Senator Paul Rand.
:spinner:

• Banned
i know many of you want to see u-know-who rushed to the hospital after "Falling from a hips related malfunction,and then Huma couldnt help her get up"

• Banned
most likely to get attacked by a total stranger?
hmm? Sheila Jackson at a wal mart? demanding she cuts in the 20 or less line with 50 items in her carriage?

We all know that Trump will need hospitalization after all the hours on the terlit tweeting while constipated for the last year...

I will say Donald Trump will be the medical issue of 2018.

After seeing the hatred from within his own political party he will have a stroke and will leave office and Pence become President.

We all know that Trump will need hospitalization after all the hours on the terlit tweeting while constipated for the last year...
Elizabeth Warren is on an amtrack train in Boston. It flies off the tracks doing 125mph. in the end she is diagnosed with internal brain damage leaving her to believe its 1622 living in Plymouth Massachusetts

Forum List

Back