2012-You've Been Warned!

This is my favorite part!

The US-based “Church of Satan” was the public face of “an ancient body whose very existence had never before been imagined.” He lists as “influential members” J.P. Morgan, Drs. James McDonald and Rene Hardy, the Kennedy’s (including Jackie), Irving Berlin, Groucho Marx, Elvis Presley, Garner Ted Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Ronald Reagan, Edward Heath, Thomas Plantard de St Claire and the Bushes. He later mentions Stephen Spielberg, George Lucas and Gerald Ford as members.

Puts new meaning to "May the Force be with You"

:lmao: :lmao:

I have my tin foil dress, so I'm ready to go too!

08-7001-M.jpg

This has to be the the most "Illuminating!" :lol:

NOTES:
The Order of the Toilet

The Order of the Toilet asks young women (sixteen years and over) who wish to dedicate themselves to the urinary and faecal curriculum of the o_O.t.T. to forward an up to date medical certificate as to sexually transmitted disease and a full frontal naked and autographed photograph of themselves to the Outer Head of the o_O.t.T. together with a five-hundred word essay explaining their understanding of the latrine doctrines.

The Outer Order of the Toilet recognises the following Grade attainments:

3. Princess of the Porcelain

diora_baird_toilet.jpg

I'm not buying that the world headquarters of Satanism is located in Australia. Also, if you have this much to say, you cannot call it a "deathbed confession". More'n one paragragh and you ain't close enough to death for it to count.

Forum List

Back