2012 obama Campaign Poster

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
ATT00001.jpg

THE QUOTE OF THE DECADE:

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

The guy is a CONSUMMATE LIAR on a scale like we've never witnessed before. But what is really truly amazing is, there are people out there that are STUPID enough to still listen to him and support him. Fully indoctrinated and completely void of independent thought is the only way I can think to describe them... other than simply fucking RETARDED.

The guy is a CONSUMMATE LIAR on a scale like we've never witnessed before. But what is really truly amazing is, there are people out there that are STUPID enough to still listen to him and support him. Fully indoctrinated and completely void of independent thought is the only way I can think to describe them... other than simply fucking RETARDED.

On a scale like we've never witnessed?

Seriously?

Have you missed the past two decades of politics in this country?

He is no more and no less a liar than the rest of 'em.

Seriously?

Maybe hypocrite is a better choice of words.

Seriously?

Yes, on a scale like we've never witnessed. Don't just listen to his reelection and support team, the lame stream media. There's lies he's told that some don't like to talk about that make all the lies by other politicians put together look irrelevant.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/judge-rejects-obama-demand-to-quash-subpoena/

i-tried-and-lied-obama-imposter.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back