2012 GOP Candidates Views are "Off the International Spectrum of Sane Behavior"

[
What's the problem, then? You leftists want more and more people utterly dependent on government. Now you're bitching about it?

Don't confuse what YOU always say we want, with what we want. The fact that we're bitching about it should cause you to question your assumptions.

[
What's the problem, then? You leftists want more and more people utterly dependent on government. Now you're bitching about it?

Don't confuse what YOU always say we want, with what we want. The fact that we're bitching about it should cause you to question your assumptions.

I base my claims of what you want by your actions. You support plans and policies that make more and more people dependent on government.

MIT Professor Emeritus Noam Chomsky discusses the position of the Republican presidential candidates on issues such as climate change and calls them "utterly outlandish."

"I’m not a great enthusiast for Obama, as you know, from way back, but at least he’s somewhere in the real world," Chomsky says. "Perry, who’s very likely … to win the primary and win the nomination, and maybe to win the election, he’s often in outer space."

Noam Chomsky: 2012 GOP Candidates Views are "Off the International Spectrum of Sane Behavior"
Who cares what chumsky says?

MIT Professor Emeritus Noam Chomsky discusses the position of the Republican presidential candidates on issues such as climate change and calls them "utterly outlandish."

"I’m not a great enthusiast for Obama, as you know, from way back, but at least he’s somewhere in the real world," Chomsky says. "Perry, who’s very likely … to win the primary and win the nomination, and maybe to win the election, he’s often in outer space."

Noam Chomsky: 2012 GOP Candidates Views are "Off the International Spectrum of Sane Behavior"
Who cares what chumsky says?
Drooling idiot leftists. Pardon the redundancy.

Forum List

Back