2009 USMB Biggest Meltdown By An Ex-Hannity Poster Award

you lie...article is not an ex hannity and i will pluck your eyes out and feed them to the birds if you continue this lie.....

What will you do if you ask him and he confirms my allegations?

I dare you to pluck my eyes out and eat them yourself!!!

I have too many awards now and no more room in the display case. If [nominated] I will not run. If selected I will not serve.

Yeah. Me too. I've already had to preemptively turn down the 2009 Douchebag Award here at USMB. I cannot be bothered to keep turning down awards for which I am not yet even officially nominated. I have other things to waste my time on.

Besides. I didn't melt down here. I came in all gentle and meek and timid and overly polite and solicitous. We all know that. :eusa_angel:

But I've come around!

Was PI from Hannity? If so, him hands down, if not, then hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:eusa_think:

PI came directly from hell.

The big ones that I know (that come to mind right now) are mal, JE, Jent, Liability, The T, Crusader Frank, mm, divecon, bod, noose, ppv, Article 15, and your's truly.

I'd like to nominate Crusader Frank for Longest Top Three List.

I think you should make better use of your time on Earth. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen? Surely, there's something else you can besides these desperate, juvenile, did I mention desperate, attempts at getting my attention?

Life: Get one to today

Oh man.. Captain Irony must have flown in and dropped off this gem!

you know i cant ask him...hes asleep...

hell i didnt know your sorry ass came from hannity....i should have know....what are you the best of the worst....i really need me a little gopher here.....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The big ones that I know (that come to mind right now) are mal, JE, Jent, Liability, The T, Crusader Frank, mm, divecon, bod, noose, ppv, Article 15, and your's truly.

I think you should make better use of your time on Earth. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen? Surely, there's something else you can besides these desperate, juvenile, did I mention desperate, attempts at getting my attention?

No. No. CF wasn't talking to you or about your posting efforts, popgun.

He was directing his comment to Botoxi! Your confusion is understandable, however.

:cool:

I love the meltdowns, people who do this on a regular basis rock.

I never understood what PI's problems were, I like it when posters can clearly communicate their meltdowns. He wasn't one of those.

No. No. CF wasn't talking to you or about your posting efforts, popgun.

He was directing his comment to Botoxi! Your confusion is understandable, however.

:cool:

clearly, this winter weather has honed your observations to the sharpness of a SHARK KNIFE.

I mean, the same SURELY can't be said about 80% of the shit ole Frank posts on this forum...

u4RvZ.jpg

Last edited:
My vote and nomination is for Thomas (The T).

He's had several meltdown moments when arguing with me. Though I assume it's the booze.

Thomas - Rush Jr.

Now that you all mention it, he has to be the BMBAEHP.

(Something tells me T will be proud of this award)

Thomas - Rush Jr.

Now that you all mention it, he has to be the BMBAEHP.

(Something tells me T will be proud of this award)

what does BMBAEHP mean? :confused:

And why is it so many Hannity peeps have so many meltdowns? Was that encouraged over there?

Was PI from Hannity? If so, him hands down, if not, then hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:eusa_think:

You can't really include divecon, Article 15 nor yourself. Divecon and Art 15 have been here for quite awhile.

I don't recall you showing up with the mass exodus from Hannity either. I could be wrong on that one, but for some reason I think you were here before.

Forum List

Back