2008 to now have not been fun years

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Obama has been an UNMITIGATED DISASTER AS POTUS - time for a change.

He should do an LBJ and decline to run for re-election.

Well, since you put it that way I'm sure he will decide not to run for re-election now. It was that simple all along. It's too bad Romney would still lose to himself in a debate.

Obana should declare he will not run for good the country.

Admit the job is too big for him.

Has been a failed unmitigated disaster.

2008 to now have not been fun years.
At least we got a WARNING......before Obama took-Office.....in 2009!!!!!
eusa_doh.gif

*​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Last edited by a moderator:
He should decide not to run for re-eletion for the good of the country.

Ahh they have been fun years. I have got to watch so many right wingers make total fools of themselves.

Send him (Obama) a card and let him know what you think. I am sure he will listen.
Then laugh. Then throw your card away. And you will have done your part for a better America. LMAO.

Send him (Obama) a card and let him know what you think. I am sure he will listen.
Then laugh. Then throw your card away. And you will have done your part for a better America. LMAO.

Of course he'll laugh because he thinks we are all jokes..

Romney: "Obama said if the economy doesn't improve in his first term he doesn't deserve a second".
Obama: "You're a racist!"

A,ericans were willing to take a chance on Obama because of his color. They won't accept a crap economy just because of his color.

Romney in a landslide.

Last edited:
Ahh they have been fun years. I have got to watch so many right wingers make total fools of themselves.

not even close to the left during the Bush years

Those were fun years too. Watching the right make fools of themselves over a spendthrift, Pill billing, war mongering Neocon.

yea i hear ya.....i remember the Lefty Legislator who wanted a bill giving cops the authority to ticket you if your tires are under inflated....great years....

Hmmmmm. I've been having a blast since 2004.....................watching the circus from afar.

and all of us think that its great that cowards like you are no longer here.....maybe this Country will shit more turds like you into the third world...heaven knows they can use the fertilizer....

Forum List

Back