2008 Florida Gaters NCAAF

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Out of curiosity I watched the Urban Myer documentary about arriving at the University of Florida and eventually winning NCAAF championships. Later episodes devolved into Tim Tebow show but....

1.) Hard to watch when every other word out of Coaches and players mouths was MF'r or F....like USMB. As if the Coaches were teaching the bad language to 18-25 yr old kids and they were glad to continue.
2.) Some background into poor Black players revealed things like their older brother just went in for Life for murder. So he dumped his three guns. He looked up to his brother and wanted to be the same.
3.) The obvious farce that is College Football recruiting the biggest stars, no matter the HS grades. Some appear to have never visited a classroom even once.
4.) A number of players pulled in by Police over the years for drugs, booze, fighting seemed excessive. None of them missed any games or did any time. Killer Aaron Hernandez was there at one time?
5.) One guy got released for punching a girl. They had a zero tolerance on that. He was dead within one year. The removed the ZERO tolerance policiy.

my 2 cents .....

Another hard to watch is Jets hard-knocks. Every other word is F*** or MFr’ Coaches acting tough or players copying. Aaron Rogers non-stop Every sentence. Sala lol!

and reg FLA: despite poster above ^^^^ dismissal & deflection, FLA did win two .NCAAF titles over four or five Urban Myer years? Not chopped liver getting thru SEC.

seeing what goes on inside NCAAF is interesting but hard to wartch (uneccessary non-stop cursing). In front of youngsters who also become cursers right away. In fact much of filthy hollywood or TV is also using MFr or F-U (Netflix). Non-stop. Thats why kids in public do it always.

Out of curiosity I watched the Urban Myer documentary about arriving at the University of Florida and eventually winning NCAAF championships. Later episodes devolved into Tim Tebow show but....

1.) Hard to watch when every other word out of Coaches and players mouths was MF'r or F....like USMB. As if the Coaches were teaching the bad language to 18-25 yr old kids and they were glad to continue.
2.) Some background into poor Black players revealed things like their older brother just went in for Life for murder. So he dumped his three guns. He looked up to his brother and wanted to be the same.
3.) The obvious farce that is College Football recruiting the biggest stars, no matter the HS grades. Some appear to have never visited a classroom even once.
4.) A number of players pulled in by Police over the years for drugs, booze, fighting seemed excessive. None of them missed any games or did any time. Killer Aaron Hernandez was there at one time?
5.) One guy got released for punching a girl. They had a zero tolerance on that. He was dead within one year. The removed the ZERO tolerance policiy.

my 2 cents .....

I was thinking of watching this, Meyer is another "win at all costs" type of coach, who allowed his players to do anything and made sure they all knew he was king and he could treat them like shit, the interesting thing is he never changed when he went to the NFL, and his players said "Fuck off, I'm not risking anything for you". You can do that in college, not the NFL.

I will use this thread for college football. First, if you dont watch because it’s Urban Myer or Tebow, you might be a Libstain. The show was a good look inside early 2000s’ NCAAF. The non-stop cursing? Almost zero mention of Academics?

Secondly. NCAAF rules now so F’d up a coach can leave a school high & dry, and also take all good players with him (75+ Deion Sanders). This kicks many already on scholarship at the new school right off to now do what? Pay out of pocket? Provided they are actually there for free Education.

Forum List

Back