2000 and 2020 Common Denominator

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I believe 2000 was stolen. How? Republicans rioted and stopped the recount and the decision was given to the US Supreme Court.

Who was involved?

Both Roger Stone and Brad Blakeman take credit for managing the riot from a command post.

Stone was also involved in the 2020 insurrection.

People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

And this is why Trump thought he could get away with it. Stop the certification of the electoral votes and let the Supreme Court decide perhaps? Luckily, even the judges Trump appointed didn't go along with his coup.

Roger Stone should be in jail.

I believe 2000 was stolen. How? Republicans rioted and stopped the recount and the decision was given to the US Supreme Court.

Who was involved?

Both Roger Stone and Brad Blakeman take credit for managing the riot from a command post.

Stone was also involved in the 2020 insurrection.

People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

And this is why Trump thought he could get away with it. Stop the certification of the electoral votes and let the Supreme Court decide perhaps? Luckily, even the judges Trump appointed didn't go along with his coup.

Roger Stone should be in jail.

^^^"Stolen election" conspiracy theorist alert!

Rioting worked for Roger Stone in 2000. And he was involved in the 2020 insurrection. He's a close Trump ally. He helped steal 2000 Florida and he tried again for Trump. And Trump pardoned him.

No conspiracy theory here. It's all facts. Don't you see the connection?

Fuck Soros. We need to be worrying about Roger Stone.

Roger Stone likes to take credit for the Brooks Brother Riots that stopped the Florida recount and had it settled by the United States Supreme Court. Florida did not vote for Bush in 2000.

If it were closer Trump might have gotten away with it like Bush did.

Yawn. Pubs bad Dems good.
Pubs steal elections Dems don't. Pubs try to make it harder for people to vote Dems don't.

And I don't ever remember Democrats denying reality. Trump lost the election. Can we agree on that at least or are you still in denial? That matters.

70% of you are wrong and don't care that you are wrong

That matters. I feel like this is how the Nazi party took power. Or Putin. Don't think those things could happen in the USA? Trump came closer than you think.

I'm sure 55% of Germans didn't approve of what the Nazi's were doing but by then it was too late.

Yawn. Pubs bad Dems good.
I can't believe you aren't interested at all with the connection. Roger Stone was involved in stealing the 2000 election and then 20 years later he's behind the insurrection and Trump pardons him?

But Hunter Biden interests you. Not the shady Trump family, Hunter.

I can't believe you aren't interested at all with the connection. Roger Stone was involved in stealing the 2000 election and then 20 years later he's behind the insurrection and Trump pardons him?

But Hunter Biden interests you. Not the shady Trump family, Hunter.

LOL, I'll keep saying this, you live in a Binary system, I don't. I am not a Pub or a Dem. You couldn't possibly understand my thoughts about Rump. You "believe" the 2000 election was stolen but you don't but because your guy lost it had to have been stolen.

The MAGA folks believe 2020 was stolen because their guy "lost".

The benefit of not bowing to the binary system is that I am able to look at things much differently than some others. I started my research with year 1913, you should do likewise. I caution you though, you will not like what you find.

Isn't it nice to be an authoritarian leftist here?!

You never have to worry about any of your conspiracy theories being moved to the conspiracy section.

LOL, I'll keep saying this, you live in a Binary system, I don't. I am not a Pub or a Dem. You couldn't possibly understand my thoughts about Rump. You "believe" the 2000 election was stolen but you don't but because your guy lost it had to have been stolen.

The benefit of not bowing to the binary system is that I am able to look at things much differently than some others. I started my research with year 1913, you should do likewise. I caution you though, you will not like what you find.
Is that when the rich took over the Federal Reserve? I agree with you on all that stuff. The rich rule and that is the year they took over. Plus they passed the income tax law at that time if I'm not mistaken.

Did something else happen I'm unaware of?

I believe Gore got robbed by Jeb Bush, George Bush, Roger Stone, Katherine Harris, ALEC. It was all planned out long before 2000. The Iraq war was also planned by ALEC.

I believe Florida was rigged against Gore. Hanging Chads, throwing out votes from black communities, butterfly ballots, rioting to stop the recount. The Republicans wanted it much more than the Democrats. So bad they rioted to get the recount stopped. These are all facts that happened. I don't BELIEVE anything. I can't BELIEVE so many Americans have been brainwashed by the corporate media to not know 2000 was stolen, Bush lied us into Iraq and Trump lost the 2020 election.

Isn't it nice to be an authoritarian leftist here?!

You never have to worry about any of your conspiracy theories being moved to the conspiracy section.
If I make something up, move it to the conspiracy section. Until then, stfu.

Isn't it weird Roger Stone was involved in the 2000 riot in Florida that stopped the recount and gave the election to Bush and he was also involved in the Trump Insurrection? Nothingburger?

Is that when the rich took over the Federal Reserve? I agree with you on all that stuff. Therich rule and that is the year they took over. Plus they passed the income tax law at that time if I'm not mistaken.

Did something else happen I'm unaware of?

Well it progressed from there.
If you like to read get Tragedy and Hope 101, it is written by a Prog but it is fair and balanced.

Well it progressed from there.
If you like to read get Tragedy and Hope 101, it is written by a Prog but it is fair and balanced.
I liked Freedom to Fascism with Aaron Russo. I think he made a lot of sense. And clearly if the citizens are the sheep I live among today, I bet it was easy getting it over on Americans in 1913. No internet. Hell most didn't even have phones.

Forum List

Back