20 Stars Who Are Impossible To Work With

Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the list.

I am surprised that Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, and Bette Midler didn't make the list, unless being around my most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, may have been what made the difference. Go here for what were once his thoughts if they no longer are.

God bless you and them and Bronson always!!!

Holly

Wesley Snipes​

Yeah, he's legendarily hard to work with.

Still "Blade" was the first comic movie that was a hit. All the other comic movies before "Blade" bombed.

If you haven't seen it, it's worth a watch.

Tom Cruise is "difficult" because he produces his own movies, so he's in control of everything that goes on. He's the boss, if you don't like it, nobody's got you locked in a cage. Leave.

Most of the others listed are just jackasses with over-blown ego's that think their sh*t don't stink, or that they are some kind of god. I'm LOOKING AT YOU TWO...Lindsey Lowlife AND Skanklec Baldwin!!

A few others are "difficult" because they either are perfectionists or they know the script might be a good story, but needs adjustments the directors don't like.

I'm a bit surprised that Mandy Patinkin isn't on the list.

On the set of "Yentl" even weapons-grade psycho diva Barbara Streisand found him hard to work with.

Go here for the list.

I am surprised that Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, and Bette Midler didn't make the list, unless being around my most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, may have been what made the difference. Go here for what were once his thoughts if they no longer are.

God bless you and them and Bronson always!!!

Holly
All of the people on the list have made a lot of movies...not sure how that would satisfy the "they're hard to work with" allegation.

I've heard that Katherine Heigl (sp?) and Ed Harris are difficult to work with.

In defense of Edward Norton, he just seems like a good actor with high standards who’s more interested in making a good movie than a profitable one. This rubs a lot of directors and producers the wrong way and thus he’s labeled difficult.

I'm surprised Eddie Murphy's not on the list. I have a friend who drove for a limo company in New York. Eddie was in town for the "Tonight Show" and my buddy was assigned to drive him to the studio.

When Murphy approached the car my buddy said "Good evening, Mr. Murphy" and opened the door. Murphy got in the car, saying nothing. As they were driving, my buddy glanced in his rear view mirror and Murphy saw it. "Watch the fuckin' road" was all he said. By the time Murphy was set to leave the studio, he'd had my friend replaced as his driver. The reason he gave was that he didn't like being looked at...

In defense of Edward Norton, he just seems like a good actor with high standards who’s more interested in making a good movie than a profitable one. This rubs a lot of directors and producers the wrong way and thus he’s labeled difficult.
Yeah, you gotta' give him that. The guy's an exceptional actor...

Forum List

Back