$20/Oil?

Guy on CNBC yesterday mentioned the possibility. Was just a guest but still.
It is anyone's guess but the vast majority has it holding between 45-55 for the next 1-3 years. If it holds for three years we will get our noses a little bent but that is a sustainable price. Halliburton, FMC, Baker Hughes, Cameron, Schlumberger and others in the industry are starting workforce reductions.

Guy on Bloomberg channel yesterday mentioned how $30/b oil would be bad for the Texas economy. While I can't imagine $20 or even $30/oil, I couldn't imagine $50 oil either a month or so ago.

You can Google this if you doubt it but oil was at $40/brl in 2007 then $144/brl in 2008 then either at the end of 08 or the start of 09 it hit I think $33 briefly before going back to $40. 2008-2009 were bad years in many money ways.

$30/bbl is also unsustainably high. The Gulf states would not have held a fire sale unless they had actionable intelligence that liquidation of energy was needed and needed right now. Natural gas from PA has been selling for the equivalent of $20/bbl for years.

I care. How dya think I"m on here for hours at a time. Work 8 hours a day? Ya maybe if you're stupid and not invested. :)

I'm not going to invest in a market that it a ticking time bomb just like it was prior to 2008. You know how quickly people lost everything? Hours. I have million in Gold and in a huge bank of reserves.
The same gold that was at $1,700 last year and now is at $1,200?? You don't have million anymore, do you? Anyone that puts their monies on precious metals is nuts. 5-10% max of one's portfolio is for precious metals. Please answer this- How has the stock market been doing since 2009? You have lost out on a stupendous surge that have padded the stock investors portfolios like a 10 pound ball in a 5 pound bag-bursting at the seems and still going strong

I just put my money into Gold. Didn't experience the losses you described. Don't be fooled by the market its fake.

I care. How dya think I"m on here for hours at a time. Work 8 hours a day? Ya maybe if you're stupid and not invested. :)

I'm not going to invest in a market that it a ticking time bomb just like it was prior to 2008. You know how quickly people lost everything? Hours. I have million in Gold and in a huge bank of reserves.
The same gold that was at $1,700 last year and now is at $1,200?? You don't have million anymore, do you? Anyone that puts their monies on precious metals is nuts. 5-10% max of one's portfolio is for precious metals. Please answer this- How has the stock market been doing since 2009? You have lost out on a stupendous surge that have padded the stock investors portfolios like a 10 pound ball in a 5 pound bag-bursting at the seems and still going strong

I just put my money into Gold. Didn't experience the losses you described. Don't be fooled by the market its fake.

I just put my money into Gold.

How'd you do it?

You know how quickly people lost everything? Hours.

Who lost everything in hours? How? By owning what?

I have million in Gold

Yeah, those gold chocolate coins are fun. You getting more for Valentine's Day?

What will you do when interest rates finally rise and gold drops below $1000?

I feel bad.

Every last troll on the internet, who can't string together a coherent sentence, has gazillions of dollars, Villas in Rome, private jets, and solid gold toilets - all while never quite completing third grade.

I have a fucking MBA and am working on a doctorate - but do I have millions? Hell no....

College is a big waste of time when you have the skills or money to buy a franchise or simply turn around a failing one by taking over the company.

But you're going back to college.

??

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

Every last troll on the internet, who can't string together a coherent sentence, has gazillions of dollars, Villas in Rome, private jets, and solid gold toilets - all while never quite completing third grade.

I have a fucking MBA and am working on a doctorate - but do I have millions? Hell no....

College is a big waste of time when you have the skills or money to buy a franchise or simply turn around a failing one by taking over the company.

??

I want to advice people on their finances and I need credentials and certification for that. That means school. School is easy, but time consuming. My time is free and I have lots of it, and so there's no issue. I'll probably be the valedictorian of my class and I will graduate a year early due to the heavy workload I will take on. I really want to do this.

I was always taught that to be productive in this life you either need to be working or going to school. I believe that. I have reached the top in my franchise with huge success, so now I'm bored and want to do something else.

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

??

I want to advice people on their finances and I need credentials and certification for that. That means school. School is easy, but time consuming. My time is free and I have lots of it, and so there's no issue. I'll probably be the valedictorian of my class and I will graduate a year early due to the heavy workload I will take on. I really want to do this.

I was always taught that to be productive in this life you either need to be working or going to school. I believe that. I have reached the top in my franchise with huge success, so now I'm bored and want to do something else.

I thought you were going to go to Austin, or going to become a script writer?

??

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

??

??

There's time for that later in life. Toro, I believe a man like me with so many gifts should make it a goal to use those gifts to help society. I have many gifts, and the balls and confidence to use them.

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

??

I want to advice people on their finances

You want to advice them? LOL!

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

??

I'm a little drunk right now. Advise is what I meant! Shit.

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

??

??
Writing screen plays for games?

I feel bad.

??

You're a lot stupid, always.

??

You're a lot stupid, always.

I'm always on something..

The Oil Bubble is Bursting! Oil and gas loans have become troubled assets. Regulators are forcing banks to send those oil & gas loans into troubled assets or “workout” groups.

“Workout’s job is to achieve the maximum recovery on the loan. The banking relationship with the borrower is not part of the agenda of the workout group"

The Oil Bubble is Bursting! Oil and gas loans have become troubled assets. Regulators are forcing banks to send those oil & gas loans into troubled assets or “workout” groups.

“Workout’s job is to achieve the maximum recovery on the loan. The banking relationship with the borrower is not part of the agenda of the workout group"

True and that is increasing the supply of oil:
The oil wells are worth recoverable at current prices minus marginal costs of getting it to a refinery.
The use of royalty trusts puts the banks under time pressure since they are in effect senior securities to the bank loans.
Pipeline companies know the above and the costs and time required to increasing well head prices and by how much.
Then there are things like today's discovery by ENI of the fourth largest gas field in history in Egypt.

The giveaways to get these now liabilities off the books of the banks will bear a strong resemblance to BOGOs at the clearance counter.

Forum List

Back