20 NGOs demand int'l quartet to end demolition of Palestinian homes

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by P F Tinmore, Dec 16, 2011.

1. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,920
    OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- 20 international non-governmental organizations strongly condemned Israel for escalating its demolition of Palestinian homes especially during 2011 and demanded the international quartet on the middle east to have such violation of international law stopped immediately.

In a joint statement, these NGOs including Human Rights Watch, Oxfam and Amnesty International said the year 2011 witnessed a significant increase in the number of Palestinian homes demolished by Israel as well as in settlement expansion activities and violent acts by settlers.

On the eve of two meetings held separately with Israeli and Palestinian officials by the quartet's envoys, the NGOs called on the quartet to remind the parties to the conflict of their obligations under international law.

Their statement also read that since the start of 2011, more than 500 Palestinian homes, wells and water containers and other basic infrastructure in the West Bank and Jerusalem have been destroyed, which led to the displacement of more than 1, 000 Palestinians according to UN statistics.

For his part, Amnesty official Phillip Luther said, "Israel’s escalating violations show the fundamental failure of the Quartet’s approach. It is time for the quartet to understand that they cannot contribute to achieving a just and durable solution to the conflict without first ensuring respect for international law."

20 NGOs demand int'l quartet to end demolition of Palestinian homes

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
  3. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Jews have "occupied" Jerusalem for, oh, more than 3000 years since the days of King David.

Fakestinians are just re-branded Arabs from Saudi Arabia who snuck into Israel illegally.

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History and 3 Books on Jerusalem ...
    Eminent Historian Andrew Roberts...
    Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Bible: 700
    Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Quran: Zero.

Psalm 137 [Hebrew Bible]: By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. On the willows there we hung up our lyres. For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!" How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither! Let me tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, of I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago.
    Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem nor has Jerusalem ever been a Muslim capital.

When Arabs pray in Arab-occupied Jerusalem, they point their hairy asses to Jerusalem and the "sacred" dome of the rock while facing mecca

:lol:

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  4. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Did they say what that "international law" might be, bth?
    So? Disband the failed "quartet". It's a sound scientific and business practice. There's no need to be masturbational about it, dear poor Phillip, get a life and a girl.

5. Barb

Barb Carpe Scrotum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,586
    Did you bump your head?

6. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    No love for the Fakestinians whose homes are demolished by their own government? Those poor Fakestinians.

Hamas Violently Kick Palestinians Out of Homes In Gaza :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNnhTjkuAU]Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

7. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176

8. Barb

Barb Carpe Scrotum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,586

9. JStone

JStone BANNED