2 terms are not enough to make america great again, my friends. abolish presidential term limits!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bloomberg fixed the system in NY and got an extra term. in Belarus, which is an actual european country, the president over there extended his term an extra 22 years. if it works over there, it can work over here!

Actually, the American people - acting through their elected representatives - have thoroughly discussed and considered this issue, and passed the twenty-second amendment. End of discussion.

Bloomberg fixed the system in NY and got an extra term. in Belarus, which is an actual european country, the president over there extended his term an extra 22 years. if it works over there, it can work over here!

We need more term limits not less.

Our original political class was made of people who had already made their way in life and were able to take up the mantles of political leadership, they weren't a pre-made class of pseudo-nobility, as we currently have.

I think we need to EXPAND TERM LIMITS. The House should be limited to three terms, and the Senate to two.

I can see one problem with term limits.

I can see someone maxing their time in the House, then running for a Senate seat, and vice versa.

for a lot of congress people, it's all they know.

I can see one problem with term limits.

I can see someone maxing their time in the House, then running for a Senate seat, and vice versa.

for a lot of congress people, it's all they know.

"Up or out" is better than staying in the same place for decades.

Forum List

Back