2 Smugglers deported 27 times keep coming back no matter what!

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Wolfmoon, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Obama’s halt on deportations is a human smugglers dream! :cool:

Two Smugglers Apprehended in Last 48 Hours Found to Have Been Previously Deported 27 times
    http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Two%20smugglers%20apprehended.pdf

December 7, 2011

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
    Joe Arpaio, Sheriff

Excerpt:

Phoenix, Arizona -- Sherriff Joe Arpaio (R-pie-o) reports that the Maricopa County sheriff's Office Human Smuggling Unit arrested 12 illegal aliens involved in smuggling operations last night in the north valley, including the smuggler Ivan Lara-Roque who has been previously deported from the United States 13 times and has been permanently banned from entering the United States.

Through interviews conducted with those arrested, it was determined that the illegal aliens had paid amounts ranging from $1000 to $3000 each to be smuggled into the United States. The majority of those arrested reported to be heading to location in the east, such as Mississippi, Virginia, Florida, Georgia and New Jersey.

Monday evening, Maricopa County Sheriff deputies arrested 5 illegal aliens for violations of state smuggling laws including a smuggler that had been previously deported 14 times and just as recently as a week ago from Colorado. The smuggler also admitted to five other illegal crossing into the United States without being apprehended.

Sheriff Arpaio says, "We must put an end to the revolving door involving the arrest and deportation of illegal aliens entering our country. These arrests point out what a sieve our border security and enforcement really is. My deputies are risking their lives. They keep deporting illegal aliens and they keep coming back"

2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Catch him again hang him.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
  4. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    We need a government with a set of balls, the ones in there are only worried about there own worthless asses, America is fast becoming a great big juicy cluster fuck.......

5. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615