2 More Women Accuse Al Franken Of Sexual Misconduct

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This brings the # to 6.

The women’s accounts bring the number of accusers against the senator to six as of Thursday.

in 2003 she was posing with the then-comedian[/a] for a photo in Kuwait, where he was visiting troops with the USO, when he cupped her breast.

“When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast,” she told CNN in a report published Thursday. “I’ve never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side.”

Kemplin, who was 27 and a military police officer at the time, said she was a longtime fan of “Saturday Night Live,” which Franken was a writer and performer on, and said she was immediately “embarrassed” by what happened.

2 More Women Accuse Al Franken Of Sexual Misconduct

Considering what Franken finds "funny," is it really any surprise he acts like a pig, too? He probably thinks it's quite cute.

Al "Fish Lips" and John "The Icon" Conyers will have to resign in the next week or two, or there will be more democrats upset and possibly exposed for their misbehavior. We are no longer in the Slick Willie/Crooked Hillary era!

I just question these accusations. I could have SWORE he was gay

If there are 6 you can imagine there are probably plenty more. It could be 100 and it won't make a difference, they don't want to lose that seat in MN.

The hypocrisy in all of this from the political class has been duly noted by all I have read. People are not in the dark about this...

Fuck Franken. He’s one of my least favorites in the senate, and that’s saying a lot. Whether these allegations are true or not nothing would make me happier than to see him gone.

Forum List

Back