2 Minute Silence; Lest We Forget 11.11.10

Oct 8, 2009
I?m going to get the Legion to Number 1 for Remembrance Sunday | Facebook

The Royal British Legion has released a 2 minute silence video via Facebook. (See Above). To download the video, donate £1 (That's about $1.60 for Americans). All proceeds support the work of the Legion who help ex servicemen and women.... from all conflicts - from those who gave us our world back in WWII to our incredible heroes from Iraq and Afghanistan, and conflicts such as the Falklands War when the Brits kicked the Argentines out of the BRITISH Falkland Islands.

I bet most of us could afford $1.60 to help out those like our very good friends Bootneck and Colin.

I bought it - it is truly, truly, truly awesome. Best $1.60 you'll spend this year.

I understand that your motives are pure, CAli, but this is really SPAM.

The Royal British Legion has released a 2 minute silence video via Facebook. (See Above). To download the video, donate £1 (That's about $1.60 for Americans). All proceeds support the work of the Legion who help ex servicemen and women.... from all conflicts - from those who gave us our world back in WWII to our incredible heroes from Iraq and Afghanistan, and conflicts such as the Falklands War when the Brits kicked the Argentines out of the BRITISH Falkland Islands.

I bet most of us could afford $1.60 to help out those like our very good friends Bootneck and Colin.

I bought it - it is truly, truly, truly awesome. Best $1.60 you'll spend this year.

A most noble gesture, California Girl. And in return for your chivalry, I shall refrain from getting up your nose for the next few days.

Last edited:
  • Banned

A most noble gesture, California Girl. And in return for your chivalry, I shall refrain from getting up your nose for the next few days.

Nothing 'noble' about it. It just happens to be a great cause. You don't register with me at all so there's no need to make any effort.

And.... the video is really, really cool.

Last edited:

Why don't you call on Mexico for a contribution????? They're the ones who benefitted from all those dead gringos.

• Banned

Why don't you call on Mexico for a contribution????? They're the ones who benefitted from all those dead gringos.

Why don't you get yourself an education?

Still.... the Legion is a great cause.

Why don't you get yourself an education?

Still.... the Legion is a great cause.

Don't tell anybody, but Americans will begin to strike back at Mexico on 11/11/11. It's biblical!

Forum List

Back