2 Countries in a week angry and may stop any further Intelligence to the US

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
So did Obama leak the damn information again..? :coffee::scared1:

Trump condemns leaks after UK police stop sharing attack information

Britain stops sharing Manchester attack intelligence with US after leaks continue

Greater Manchester Police have stopped sharing intelligence relating to the Manchester Arena attack with US government agencies after concerns that US intelligence officers are continuing to leak confidential details of the investigation to the American media.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd yesterday warned the US that the "irritating" leaks of information must stop and said she had received assurances from American officials that they would not happen again.

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russia's foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation, two US officials said on Monday, plunging the White House into another controversy just months into Trump's short tenure in office.

The intelligence, shared at a meeting last week with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak, was supplied by a US ally in the fight against the militant group, both officials with knowledge of the situation said.

Fake News :alcoholic:

images

Britain stops sharing Manchester attack intelligence with US after leaks continue

Greater Manchester Police have stopped sharing intelligence relating to the Manchester Arena attack with US government agencies after concerns that US intelligence officers are continuing to leak confidential details of the investigation to the American media.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd yesterday warned the US that the "irritating" leaks of information must stop and said she had received assurances from American officials that they would not happen again.

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russia's foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation, two US officials said on Monday, plunging the White House into another controversy just months into Trump's short tenure in office.

The intelligence, shared at a meeting last week with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak, was supplied by a US ally in the fight against the militant group, both officials with knowledge of the situation said.

images
The Brits are angry because they don't make information about criminal investigations public as much as we do. They say it screws up their prosecution, as well as in cases like this possibly tipping off accomplices.

The intelligence personnel that leaked the bomber's name and the pics of the bomb fragments to the press should have known the Brits' custom. This was a bad move and maybe it will teach the leakers to stick to political gossip.

images
The Brits are angry because they don't make information about criminal investigations public as much as we do. They say it screws up their prosecution, as well as in cases like this possibly tipping off accomplices.

The intelligence personnel that leaked the bomber's name and the pics of the bomb fragments to the press should have known the Brits' custom. This was a bad move and maybe it will teach the leakers to stick to political gossip.

I did see the detonator , the bloody back pack on Shepard Smith Fox yesterday, but it was probably on every channel..

It shouldn't be too hard to trail those pictures, don't you think?

images

I did see the detonator , the bloody back pack on Shepard Smith Fox yesterday, but it was probably on every channel..

It shouldn't be too hard to trail those pictures, don't you think?
According to the news I heard this morning, intelligence leaked it to the NYT originally. Don't know for sure.

I'm not arguing that he hasn't got a big mouth but in this case, I don't think it's fair to blame him. This one was on the leaker.

I have heard but not 100% sure that some US intelligence is being held back from Trump right now, did you hear that?
No, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true; it wouldn't surprise me if it's been happening all along. That's dangerous in its way, too. I don't ever recall a Pres in my lifetime having this problem, not even Bush 43. Of course, some of it is exaggerated by the media, but I have been predicting this from way back. Trump was elected for "telling it like it is," but there are still some things he needs to STFU about!

Wonder where this will all end up, hard to know what info is best kept hidden and what the public should know. seems on this site there is a non stop vomiting of small distracting things. while major items like the budget, go very quiet.

If democrats thought it would hurt Trump, they would give their own grandmothers the clap.

Well I doubt very much if Trump told the MSM anything. No matter if he's got a big mouth or not........the problem is with whoever is blabbing from there and that's gotta stop

Forum List

Back