“2 + 2 = 4” are engaged in an act of “Covert White Supremacy.”

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
My question is, how badly do you hate these people? Think you can out-hate me?!!

2 + 2 = White Supremacy: How Woke Ideologues Corrupted Canada’s Math Curriculum​

Screen-Shot-2023-03-22-at-2.46.02-PM.png

Two plus two no longer equals four, according to members of the Ontario Mathematics Coordinators Association (OMCA), who consider the equation to be a white-supremacist dog whistle instead of a basic mathematical truth.

According to a webinar created by OMCA president Jason To, proponents of math’s political neutrality who use the phrasing “2 + 2 = 4” are engaged in an act of “Covert White Supremacy.”

Clean kitchens and organized pantries are racist. So many things are racist that racism is quite a comfortable place to be.

I wonder if just your regular run-of-the-mill Dimocrats realize that when they vote for other Dimocrats at any level of government, that they are aligning themselves, further empowering, and giving voice to these individuals who want to take down Western civilization?

I love this one:
"Laurie Rubel, an associate professor of mathematics education, explaining that proponents of “2 + 2 = 4” are grounded “in white, Western mathematics that marginalizes other possible values.”
These leftards are off the rails.

Fuckin nuts.

My question is, how badly do you hate these people? Think you can out-hate me?!!

2 + 2 = White Supremacy: How Woke Ideologues Corrupted Canada’s Math Curriculum​

Screen-Shot-2023-03-22-at-2.46.02-PM.png

In an age where practically everything gets labeled as “racist,” it’s impossible not to be called a racist. This, the word has pretty much lost all meaning.

The outcome isn’t a good one. Actual racists suffer no sting anymore when they are validly labeled as racists.

My head hurts.
Yeah ---- but you know, they've got a problem. If they can't keep hammering away at how every white competency is somehow illicit and "racist," they really don't have anything. They have to keep the pressure up so whites constantly feel guilty. For nothing ------------------- I suggest we stop that and force them to be competent and successful, at least as much as whites are.

Same as with crime: no worse crime stats than whites. That's all I ask. Seven times as many murders? They are not working up even to capacity, since those stats were better in the 1950s when they were "oppressed." They need a whole lot more oppression, IMO.

Last edited:
In an age where practically everything gets labeled as “racist,” it’s impossible not to be called a racist. This, the word has pretty much lost all meaning.

The outcome isn’t a good one. Actual racists suffer no sting anymore when they are validly labeled as racists.

You're a racist.

Forum List

Back