1st World Humor - Or, Perspective

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Those Ukrainians think they've got it tough, I had to drive three miles to get my investment account documents Medallion Certified by a different bank branch in order to transfer many thousands of dollars to my bank branch which did NOT have an employee who could do the Medallion Certification authority. I'm just so upset.......

Now what 1st World Problem got your goat today, absolutely dwarfing the destruction of You Cranes, as AOC calls them?

I updated my old smart phone to a 5G smart phone last week, but now it costs me 9 dollars more per month because I have device protection on it that will get it replaced for me in the event I break it or it becomes lost or stolen. Now? I pay 59 dollars/month for a phone that works amazingly everywhere I go except for when I'm in a certain part of the kitchen of the large 4 bedroom/2 bathroom house which is fully stocked with food. Why is it that I have a 5 sq. foot dead spot in my kitchen? I can't go on if I can't connect to the 'net and call anyone I wish everywhere I go.

Yeah..................I know................life's rough.

Oh yeah.........................the folks at the phone store were kind enough to transfer everything I had on my old phone, but all the boosters I had previously built up on Candy Crush didn't make it in the transfer. I had to play for a whole hour to get them back. Not only that, but I had to sign in and update my 360 app that tells me where people in my circle are at, and lets them know where I am. I was out of contact on their maps for a whole 3 hours.

Okay, okay, this morning in Costco I had my arms full of delectable, prepared foods such as lobster ravioli and I had to search three aisles before finding the frozen chicken bakes on Aisle 322, bottom rack.

So I don't want to hear about You Cranes cities being leveled when I got my own bad problems.

I may have to see a shrink after this, so who's in for contributing to Fund Me CE?
Nothing less than $250 per person, please. This is serious.

Forum List

Back