1917 N2 : Revolutionary group KILLED PUTIN´S FAVORITE PROPAGANDIST BY BOMB in St Petersburg

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Baron YOU FIGHT ONLY WITH YOUR MOUTH against " zionist " putin . meanwhile the anarchists act, killing close to czar pootler men !

RELATED :

Baron YOU FIGHT ONLY WITH YOUR MOUTH against " zionist " putin . meanwhile the anarchists act, killing close to czar pootler men !

RELATED :

When starvation comes to the masses, Putin and Biden become past history. "I'm sorry God, with his fingers behind his back just doesn't cut the mustard. /wah-wah trumpet

What comes to mind when I hear the word "Russia?"

#1. The day Secretary of State Hillary ("I forget") Clinton handed over to Russia 20% of the American People's highest grade uranium reserves.​
#2. The 100,000,000,000,000,000 telecasts the criminal press broadcast the lie that Hillary Clinton's British Spy, Steel's Dossier that claimed that naked Trump jumped on a bed with also nekkid sex workers who invited him to join them peeing on the bed POOR LITTLE HELPLESS HILLARY CLINTON HAD SLEPT ON A FEW WEEKS BEFORE. (A LIE). The Dossier also claimed that Trump colluded with Russia to harm Hillary Clinton's bid for the Oval Office., when she lost all by herself because no one in their right mind can forget the lies lawyers tell their clients to tell when their goose is cook. It has to do with her nickname, "I Forget."​
#3. Barrack Obama's gift to Russia of one of the largest oil reserves under Alaska's Aleutian Island that America bought and paid for in the 1800s aka Seward' Icebox. By giving over of America's oil reserves. While I'm on the issue of America's oil reserves, Biden got rid of it for free to the Ukraine instead of allowing American oil and gas companies from selling it at a price that would have fed a lot of mouths not only in America, but to the poor of the world the oil companies have fed a lot of their mouths with their "profits. They have traditionally been the most generous people on earth to the poor not only in this country, but wherever there was hunger which I know executives in oil companies in my church who were the most generous people I ever met, supporting a world-class symphony in a small town in Wyoming. I met his family in my church, and when they left, it was to become very important executives in one of the best oil companies in America.​
#4. Russia invading their neighbor because in Biden's Afghanistan fiasco that killed Americans when he WHISKED THE MILITARY OUT OF AFGHANISTAN PUTTING HUNDREDS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS, A DOZEN (more or less) MEMBERS OF AMERICA'S Military and thousands of people who were American citizens. It also gave hate-America terrorists a home. Biden showed the horror of weakness, egocentric arrogance and unforgivable ignorance in hurting America below the belt with his power he brags about to anyone who listens.​
#5. Russian spies by the hundreds crossed the border along with Central Americans from Panama covering they butts. :cranky: Thanks, Biden, the Russians now know everything by your ignoring the Weather spy ship from the time it crossed over to take pictures of American military and America's safety secrets uncovered while Biden ate his stupid icecreams.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back