190K AK-47s!!!!

maineman

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2006
guess
Would we unleash shock and awe on Tehran if we found out that Iran had shipped 190 THOUSAND AK-47's into Iraq? Would everyday Americans be seething with anger at a country that would put that many automatic weapons in the hands of insurgents fighting our troops?

What SHOULD we do to the people who would so brazenly arm the enemies of our troops on the battlefield?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070806/pl_nm/iraq_usa_weapons_dc

Last I heard it was about 110,000 AK's and 80,000 hand guns....plus some armor vests and I would imagine other odds and ends....if you imagined that the enemy just collected shit from those they killed it would be a large amount of goodies....same as any other battlefield .....
trying to account for the stuff like it was a warehouse inventory at Toys'R Us is inane on its face...

Anyway ...thats a decision Hillary gonna have to make.....

• Banned
Last I heard it was about 110,000 AK's and 80,000 hand guns....plus some armor vests and I would imagine other odds and ends....if you imagined that the enemy just collected shit from those they killed it would be a large amount of goodies....same as any other battlefield .....
trying to account for the stuff like it was a warehouse inventory at Toys'R Us is inane on its face...

Anyway ...thats a decision Hillary gonna have to make.....

190K weapons is not "odds and ends"..If the enemy collected shit from those Americans they KILLED, that would amount to 3677 weapons. 190K it is like every single member of our military contingent in Iraq lost their weapon, and 40 thousand of them lost them TWICE!

But go ahead and minimize this...it is what you have always done.

Just once, I wish you would spit Bush's dick out of your mouth long enough to realize how ridiculous you sound.

190K weapons is not "odds and ends"..If the enemy collected shit from those Americans they KILLED, that would amount to 3677 weapons. 190K it is like every single member of our military contingent in Iraq lost their weapon, and 40 thousand of them lost them TWICE!

But go ahead and minimize this...it is what you have always done.

Just once, I wish you would spit Bush's dick out of your mouth long enough to realize how ridiculous you sound.

And if your reading comp. was just a bit better, you would note I didn't claim 190k weapons was odds and ends, not did I say the enemy collected weapons from US Troops....thats what makes it difficult to debate with morons....they can't read....
Iraqi police and troops have been getting killed in great numbers for years, some well armed Iraqis at that, with vests....and note the word IF...I did say IF....because I, unlike you, admit I couldn't possible know what the facts are....

And I don't minimized it at all...its very bad for our side.(well, my side)...but the weapons in that country are KNOWN to be in abundance...and always have been since day one....and I would accused of being as stupid as you if I didn't recognize that weapons are being imported into the warzone by the thousands from outside....still, the US has to get a grip on the weapons that they directly have control over, and(unlike you) believeing our troops are as good as I think, I'm sure they do the very best they can under the circumstances....

Would we unleash shock and awe on Tehran if we found out that Iran had shipped 190 THOUSAND AK-47's into Iraq? Would everyday Americans be seething with anger at a country that would put that many automatic weapons in the hands of insurgents fighting our troops?

What SHOULD we do to the people who would so brazenly arm the enemies of our troops on the battlefield?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070806/pl_nm/iraq_usa_weapons_dc

they need a hug....

Can we send the American anti-gun Fascisti (Bloomberg, Schumer, Newsome, Brady, Fenty, McCarthy, Lautenberg, Giuliani, Obama, etc., etc., etc.) over there to sort it out? They could get AK-47s out of the hands of terrorists and we law-abiding American gun owners would get a break from the treasonous, Constitution-subverting gargoyles.

How many threads on this do we need? And of the three I know of you would think they would have the same numbers but all 3 are different, dramatically different.

Further if one actually had the ability to comprehend the written word they would discover that ALL the weapons are not A) in enemy hands and B) lost. They are unaccounted for, because of losses and because of poor record keeping.

• Banned
How many threads on this do we need? And of the three I know of you would think they would have the same numbers but all 3 are different, dramatically different.

Further if one actually had the ability to comprehend the written word they would discover that ALL the weapons are not A) in enemy hands and B) lost. They are unaccounted for, because of losses and because of poor record keeping.

odd. my initial post was a rhetorical question. So...rhetorically speaking, what groups of people would YOU say are now in possession of the 190K small arms weapons that we cannot account for "because of losses and because of poor record keeping"? Would you think that "Doctors without Borders" might have them all, or perhaps Mormon Missionaries? Maybe the Iraqi BOY SCOUTS?

Or do you think there is a much better chance that they are in the hands of the mahdi army or sunni insurgents, or - GASP - Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia?????

And you, of course, failed to answer the question posed in my original post regarding - rhetorically - what action we would take against Terhan if we found out that THEY had pumped 190K weapons into the Iraq battlefield.

Forum List

Back