190 Republicans who voted to ignore 2/3 vote requirement for trade treaty

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3 of our Constitution allows Congress 'to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among several States, and with the Indian Tribes'

I'd say this falls into the regulation of commerce with foreign nations. Which requires a majority vote of congress.

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3 of our Constitution allows Congress 'to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among several States, and with the Indian Tribes'

I'd say this falls into the regulation of commerce with foreign nations. Which requires a majority vote of congress.

Did you have a point to make relative to what I have posted?

JWK

If this trade bill is so spectacular for the American worker, then why do Congressional kleptocrats want to piggyback an accompanying measure called Trade Adjustment Assistance which funds training for workers displaced by trade treaties?!?!!

If this trade bill is so spectacular for the American worker, then why do Congressional kleptocrats want to piggyback an accompanying measure called Trade Adjustment Assistance which funds training for workers displaced by trade treaties?!?!!
Winner Winner gets a Chicken Diner...................
:iagree:

Forum List

Back