18 Years Later, Trial Of Mastermind Behind Slaughter of 3,000 Americans Still On-Going / Delayed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Our country failed to protect us. Now they're failing to bring us justice. Is Gitmo just a sanctuary state?" she asked. "Nuremberg was settled in a year. It's a military trial. And then to hijack the trial under the pretense of a federal trial -- or to bring these people back into our country is a disgrace."

"And for 18 years after the terror the people of New York faced, the terror, fear, and death it's as if we've been waterboarded 18 years -- with the continuance of the preliminaries to this trial," Arias-Beliveau continued. "My mother died never seeing justice for her son. My dad's 92. And I can only hope that in January when they start the trials again, that he can see some type of justice in his lifetime."

"She also condemned the slowness of the trial and said America failed to protect its citizens and now they're failing to dole out justice."

Today is 9/11/01 all over again for Americans who lived through and / or lost loved ones in the horrific attacks that day...and 18 years later the self-proclaimed mastermind behind those attacks is still being housed, fed, and cared for at US Tax Dollar Expense.

What KSM and his Islamic Terrorists planned out and conducted was an act of Unconventional Warfare - an ACT OF WAR - against the United States. It was not a violation of federal / state / local law, like some crime committed by common criminals. It was an act of war by self-professed 'Soldiers' of Allah, and those who were captured are enemy combatants in that war. The trial of KSM should have been left to the U.S. military through a military tribunal, which is devoid of politics and political crap the likes which have resulted in KSM not having been fully tried 18 YEARS after he and his terrorist cohorts slaughtered 3,000 Americans.

This is completely UNACCEPTABLE!

Sister of 9/11 victim travels to Gitmo, demands justice as Khalid Sheikh Mohammed case drags on

I'd like to see proof that we actually killed Osama bin Laden.

Republicans are too pussified to try KSM in a US courthouse.

"Our country failed to protect us. Now they're failing to bring us justice. Is Gitmo just a sanctuary state?" she asked. "Nuremberg was settled in a year. It's a military trial. And then to hijack the trial under the pretense of a federal trial -- or to bring these people back into our country is a disgrace."

"And for 18 years after the terror the people of New York faced, the terror, fear, and death it's as if we've been waterboarded 18 years -- with the continuance of the preliminaries to this trial," Arias-Beliveau continued. "My mother died never seeing justice for her son. My dad's 92. And I can only hope that in January when they start the trials again, that he can see some type of justice in his lifetime."

"She also condemned the slowness of the trial and said America failed to protect its citizens and now they're failing to dole out justice."

Today is 9/11/01 all over again for Americans who lived through and / or lost loved ones in the horrific attacks that day...and 18 years later the self-proclaimed mastermind behind those attacks is still being housed, fed, and cared for at US Tax Dollar Expense.

What KSM and his Islamic Terrorists planned out and conducted was an act of Unconventional Warfare - an ACT OF WAR - against the United States. It was not a violation of federal / state / local law, like some crime committed by common criminals. It was an act of war by self-professed 'Soldiers' of Allah, and those who were captured are enemy combatants in that war. The trial of KSM should have been left to the U.S. military through a military tribunal, which is devoid of politics and political crap the likes which have resulted in KSM not having been fully tried 18 YEARS after he and his terrorist cohorts slaughtered 3,000 Americans.

This is completely UNACCEPTABLE!

Sister of 9/11 victim travels to Gitmo, demands justice as Khalid Sheikh Mohammed case drags on

The US Government is afraid to try KSM

They don’t want their methods of torture to become public record

Forum List

Back