14th Amendment - Section 3: Trump and Republican primary ballots - Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

Protesting? Okay.

Attacking the US Capitol in order to stop certification of an election and attempting to hang the VP and shouting one wants to kill duly elected members of Congress?
the only person killed that day was a female veteran. Here's your team rioting and destroying private property.

the only person killed that day was a female veteran. Here's your team rioting and destroying private property.

Not my team.
and
They are not supporting a political party, a politician (cult leader), or trying to overthrow the government in order to steal an election, and try to hang the VP and kill duly elected members of the House

But here's your Team's Coaches:

FOX Fetus Four.jpg

The FOX Fetus Four

Not my team.
and
They are not supporting a political party, a politician (cult leader), or trying to overthrow the government in order to steal an election, and try to hang the VP and kill duly elected members of the House
The democrat party supported this and if you don't know it then you shouldn't be here.

quotes:

Two examples Liberman noted:

Remarks as prepared: America has also finally turned the page on decades of unfair trade deals that sacrificed our prosperity and shipped away our companies, our jobs, and our nation’s wealth.

As delivered: America has also finally turned the page on decades of unfair trade deals that sacrificed our prosperity and shipped away our companies, our jobs, and our wealth. Our nation has lost its wealth, and we’re getting it back so fast.

Remarks as prepared:
This is all news Americans are unaccustomed to hearing — for many years, companies and jobs were only leaving us. But now they are coming back.

As delivered: This is all news Americans are totally unaccustomed to hearing — for many years, companies and jobs were only leaving us. But now they are roaring back, they are coming back they want to be where the action is. They want to be in the United States of America.

Trump switches from 'I' to 'We'

Forum List

Back