147 passengers evacuated from Boeing 737 in France over fear of Cholera outbreak

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The emergency alert happened at the airport in Perpignan, France, which had just arrived from Oran, Algeria. Passengers were cleared from the plane after it landed just before 2 pm local time. Emergency services then took the child to a hospital to undergo tests. Others on board were all made to disinfect their hands and their details were taken for monitoring. Airport staff was given a warning by the medical authorities in Algeria.
147 passengers evacuated from Boeing 737 in France over fear of CHOLERA outbreak

Oh what a conspiracy illegagl fks don't bring disease into a country whatever gave you that thought freak.
Awww and the left is a little to stupid to realize how diseases can travel and so easily be brought to the US as the morons are the ones who think nothing can happen to the US.
They think nothing like that can come here and trsut in their CDC GODS lmfao.

• Banned
maybe we have bio warfare going on

Three people have been taken to hospital after a plane landed at JFK with at least 100 people on board reporting feeling sick, a law enforcement source says. Emirates flight 203 from Dubai landed at John F. Kennedy airport Wednesday morning and was quarantined on the runway after about 100 of the 500

DEVELOPING: Emirates Plane Quarantined at JFK After 100 Report Feeling Sick

• Banned
well fuck you all who live in the fkn closet and don't want to know what fk is going on in the world that CAN IMPACT THE US ASSHOLES!!

21m

We apologise to our customers for any inconvenience caused. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and crew is always our top priority.
#EK203
4/4

https://mobile.twitter.com/emirates

22m

Due to the delay with
#EK203
, the return flight EK204 from New York JFK to Dubai will be delayed by approx. 3 hours. Passengers with connecting flights in Dubai who are impacted by the delay will be assisted with rebookings by our local ground staff. 3/4

23m

All other
#EK203
passengers were allowed to leave and clear customs. Our crew & on-ground staff extended full cooperation with the authorities during the onboard screenings & the aircraft has now been handed back to Emirates. 2/4

https://mobile.twitter.com/emirates

24m

Media Statement #2: Emirates can confirm that all passengers have disembarked from flight
#EK203
. All passengers were screened by local health authorities prior to disembarkation. 3 passengers & 7 crew were transferred to the hospital for further medical care and evaluation. 1/4

3h

Statement: Emirates can confirm that about 10 passengers on
#EK203
from Dubai to New York were taken ill. On arrival, as a precaution, they were attended to by local health authorities. All others will disembark shortly. The safety & care of our customers is our first priority.

It's from all the immigrants from carpet kissing countries.

The moment I read the thread title, I knew it had to be a plane coming from the shithole that is the African continent.

And Obama wanted to let people infected with Ebola travel by air to the USA.

What's the worst that could happen?

Thank you all who posted other links.

Since some assholes always assume something is from infowars with out ever bothering to click. and if I post to much news that's your fkn problem

I happen to post the most current news unlike some who grab a video from something most of us knew about fkn ten years ago but oh it was a conspiracy then.

To much news lmfao, let's keep the board boring and post news from fkn ten years ago or lets COMMENT ON A POST form Last year that will keep them real important then.

You post too much bis.ullshit too often

She has a hard time coming up with what we call "words" too.

" illegagl fks don't bring disease into a country whatever gave you that thought freak" kinda looks like what your bowl of Alpha-Bits settles into if you don't eat 'em right away.

And btw OP your article from "The End Times" :rofl: says nothing about illegagl fks" whatever that is. This is probably way way over your head but Algeria and France have been inter-immigrating for decades, owing to France's long history of colonizing Algeria.

The emergency alert happened at the airport in Perpignan, France, which had just arrived from Oran, Algeria. Passengers were cleared from the plane after it landed just before 2 pm local time. Emergency services then took the child to a hospital to undergo tests. Others on board were all made to disinfect their hands and their details were taken for monitoring. Airport staff was given a warning by the medical authorities in Algeria.
147 passengers evacuated from Boeing 737 in France over fear of CHOLERA outbreak

Oh what a conspiracy illegagl fks don't bring disease into a country whatever gave you that thought freak.
Awww and the left is a little to stupid to realize how diseases can travel and so easily be brought to the US as the morons are the ones who think nothing can happen to the US.
They think nothing like that can come here and trsut in their CDC GODS lmfao.
As long as I can blame it on people who don't look like me -- I feel more empowered and optimistic about life -- it's fun

This is why border agents medically screen immigrants being caught and coming across.............which is expensive.....

To prevent spread of disease from South of the border.

Forum List

Back