14 Miles of Border Wall in San Diego

Punishing employers who hire illegal aliens would go a long way to solving this problem.

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals (like tRump) and it will have the same effect and MUCH cheaper.

While were at it, reverse daddy bushes worker visa law and put Americans back to work.

Punishing employers who hire illegal aliens would go a long way to solving this problem.

Probably would. We need stronger punishments for those in this country who partake of those drugs they keep sending here too.

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals (like tRump) and it will have the same effect and MUCH cheaper.

While were at it, reverse daddy bushes worker visa law and put Americans back to work.

Why not the Democrats that hire illegals?

you giving them a pass?

you giving them a pass?

Lefties are pretending that all rich people are a group that are all Rightwing.

Obviously a lie, but like I said, they are liberals, so of course they are lying.

you giving them a pass?
Or the Democrats that work against border security.

I notice Democrats always want to hold BUS8NESS responsible for something Democrat elected officials are unwilling to do.

Hope they get the rest of the wall up. We sure need it. Then we can kick the 20 million who are here right the hell out and save billions.

Safer for border patrol and fewer needed. Progress is slow (thank a Democrat), but things are getting done

Oh I thought the slow down was due to Mexico holding back on payments since they are paying for it.

Let's admit that the Cartels in Mexico control Mexico.
Trump's 'wall' is costing the Cartels tens of billions.
Hence the wall is indirectly being paid paid for by Mexico/the Cartels.

Safer for border patrol and fewer needed. Progress is slow (thank a Democrat), but things are getting done

Oh I thought the slow down was due to Mexico holding back on payments since they are paying for it.

How is that when their drugs are coming through ports of entry.

How is that when their drugs are coming through ports of entry.

A shitload of drugs are brought in through the desert and our open borders.
There are endless pics of them doing so.
The more you force the cartels to go through points of entry the easier it is to catch them because the BP can concentrate their forces at those points of entry.
Is it a cure all? Of course not,but it's a start.

If you have some scumbag attempting to sneak into your home to offer your kids hards drugs what would you do?
If it meant putting up a wall around your property you would do it.

Forum List

Back