14 car Ferrari pileup

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0J0e6iZpg]Ferraris, Mercedes and a Lamborghini involved in $4m super car pile-up in Japan - YouTube[/ame]

How do you drive when your eyes are 3/4s of the way shut? You can blindfold these people with dental floss!
The Diceman

I appreciate that you posted this...it was the matter of some discussion in my home.
My feeling is that this story is a litmus test to differentiate the Left from the Right.

I believe that a Left-leaning individual would find the kind of humor in this story based on rich folks getting their comeuppance.

While those of us on the right, holding no grudge against folks who earned their money legally, have more of a 'tsk-tsk' attitude.

My first thought about the accident- in which no one was seriously injured- was John Donne's line..."therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."

Wadda ya' think?

Heh.

I went on a "Dream Cars" tour where you got to drive very much the same cars seen in that pile up.

Wonder if that was the same thing?

I appreciate that you posted this...it was the matter of some discussion in my home.
My feeling is that this story is a litmus test to differentiate the Left from the Right.

I believe that a Left-leaning individual would find the kind of humor in this story based on rich folks getting their comeuppance.

While those of us on the right, holding no grudge against folks who earned their money legally, have more of a 'tsk-tsk' attitude.

My first thought about the accident- in which no one was seriously injured- was John Donne's line..."therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."

Wadda ya' think?

Robin Williams said that coccaine was God's way of telling you you are making too much money.

Same principle applied here.

They wanna be murkins when they grow up. I haven't driven over 45 mph in 7 years ( on roads). What's the point ?

Attachments

• $cruiser.JPG
    $cruiser.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 62

Wadda ya' think?

Robin Williams said that coccaine was God's way of telling you you are making too much money.

Same principle applied here.

I'm gonna assume that your post lends credence to my thesis.

Wadda ya' think?

i think you've got way too much time on your hands

They wanna be murkins when they grow up. I haven't driven over 45 mph in 7 years ( on roads). What's the point ?

Because while you'll still be putt putting your way to wherever you wish to be. I'll have had a good glass of wine , a fine meal, and some excellent time spent with friends.

Upon seeing me for the first time, he said,

"Look at those hands..man..good for shifting!"

I never raced professionally but I did race in the Group 3A Touring Car category in Australia and New Zealand when I had time back in the late 70's and early 80's. Never won a race but had a grand time!

Oh my.

Really?

It's in my blood, I guess. I am the son of a race car driver.
How cool is that? Professional?

He was..yes.

Funny cars and stock cars. He did the drag racing circuit.

Sweet... My dad and uncle were local drag racers in the 70's here in Houston.. me in the 90's. '74 Chevy Nova:cool:

I saw this news story and it was painful to look at those beautiful cars all smashed up.
Beings no one was killed... they are built well!

Wadda ya' think?

i think you've got way too much time on your hands

Maybe so....I've been making toast with a hair dryer....

Forum List

Back