14,000 Venezuelians Murdererd in 2010 in Hugo Fatass's Communist Paradise!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
14K in a country of only 28 milllion people! Insane! I believe its higher than the United States, who has more than 10 times the Communist Paradise of Venezuela!

Group: Near 14,000 murders in Venezuela last year
CARACAS, Venezuela -- Close to 14,000 people were murdered in Venezuela last year and the figure could be significantly higher, a prominent human rights group said Thursday, alluding to the rampant crime that has become a central concern of Venezuelans.

Venezuela has one of Latin America's highest murder rates and the government has stopped releasing complete annual figures, making arriving at an exact figure difficult.

In its annual report, the Provea human rights group said a total of 13,985 people were slain last year, but thousands more in this country of 28 million inhabitants were likely killed. The group accused government officials of using statistical loopholes to "hide the true dimension of the phenomenon."

Umm we need to focus a bit more on problems at home vs going on about how bad other places are.

I think per capita VZ was #5 in 2009 and USA was #24.
Just for trivias sake.

My question is why is the USA #24. I thought we were the best country in the world, etc.

don't worry about how much someone else is getting , take care of matters at home.

well in that case we need to install a right winfes dictator so that they can starve to death instead*

*and we can steal all that light sweet crude

Why is no one boycotting VZ oil? Citgo? Chevron?

Kinda puts right wingers at cross odds there huh?

Talk about boycotting sears over race mixing, but no talk of boycotting VZ oil or the oil cos that do business with them?

Blow it out your asses right wingnuts.

I guess those orders have not been issued by Beck or Rush yet?

Last edited:
Umm we need to focus a bit more on problems at home vs going on about how bad other places are.

I think per capita VZ was #5 in 2009 and USA was #24.
Just for trivias sake.

Yet a communist like you wants America to become a Communist Paradise with a leader like Hugo Fatass on top!

14K in a country of only 28 milllion people! Insane! I believe its higher than the United States, who has more than 10 times the Communist Paradise of Venezuela!

CARACAS, Venezuela -- Close to 14,000 people were murdered in Venezuela last year and the figure could be significantly higher, a prominent human rights group said Thursday, alluding to the rampant crime that has become a central concern of Venezuelans.

Venezuela has one of Latin America's highest murder rates and the government has stopped releasing complete annual figures, making arriving at an exact figure difficult.

In its annual report, the Provea human rights group said a total of 13,985 people were slain last year, but thousands more in this country of 28 million inhabitants were likely killed. The group accused government officials of using statistical loopholes to "hide the true dimension of the phenomenon."

guessing they need gun control.

My question is why is the USA #24. I thought we were the best country in the world, etc.

don't worry about how much someone else is getting , take care of matters at home.

Actually Self-Hating UScitizen, we are 46! You don't want to hear the reasons! :eusa_whistle:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reading comprehension problems again. I said for 2009 and you post and average thingy or something for the decade?
From your link: " The study estimated that the global rate was 7.6 intentional homicides per 100,000 populations for 2004, the last year for which comprehensive data is available.[5]"

here is what I quoted from:
for 2009

Murders (per capita) statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

And I do not really give a rats ass how many kill each other in VZ, but I do Care about my country.

Last edited:

guessing they need gun control.

LOL, I guess the Hugo Fatass plan to totally ban guns was a great plan. However, libtards like US citizen will still support it!

Gun Free Zone Venezuela: Experiment failed.
Gun Free Zone Venezuela: Experiment failed.
October 3rd, 2008 by admin

On August 20, 2002 the Venezuelan Government under Hugo Chavez enacted the Disarmament Law under the promise of reducing the crime violence gripping the nation. Six years later the results are tragically in: Caracas, the capital and most populated city in the country now boast the dishonorable distinction of being the most dangerous metropolis in the world with a murder rate of 130 per 100,000. The citizens of Caracas are in a literal state of siege and panic. The sounds of shots are more common than the sounds of birds and that is tough when you realize that tropical Venezuela is home to 11,000 species of birds.

Venezuela’s Disarmament Law is a Gun Control advocate wet dream. First of all it dictates that gun ownership is a privilege given by the Estate and to be removed without warning or compensation. You ask “compensation”? yes because it does not matter that you spent your hard earned money, filled paperwork, got fingerprinted, went through a psychiatric consult, waited up to a year and had to carry an specific permit for each gun you may be allowed to have, you do not own the gun, it belongs to the government, you are just renting it.

Actually Self-Hating UScitizen, we are 46! You don't want to hear the reasons! :eusa_whistle:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reading comprehension problems again. I said for 2009 and you post and average thingy or something for the decade?

And I do not really give a rats ass how many kill each other in VZ, but I do Care about my country.

LOL, since when is this your country? You claim to hate it and hate its history. You are one of the worst residents of this great country. You don't care about her and desire her downfall!

LOL, since when is this your country? You claim to hate it and hate its history. You are one of the worst residents of this great country. You don't care about her and desire her downfall!

Well I am just glad we do not have people like you deciding how things are ran in MY country. or we would be just about as hosed as VZ.

If you would act like you had half a brain people on here might actually take you seriously.

Last edited:

:slap:

Why is no one boycotting VZ oil? Citgo? Chevron?

Kinda puts right wingers at cross odds there huh?

Talk about boycotting sears over race mixing, but no talk of boycotting VZ oil or the oil cos that do business with them?

Blow it out your asses right wingnuts.

I guess those orders have not been issued by Beck or Rush yet?

As a general rule, Beck and Rush despise boycotts and never endorse them. In Rush's case because he has been the target of so many of them, he can speak to their general effectiveness.

The only person I heard of wanting to Boycott Sears over the inter racial thing was one loon on this board, famous for his affection for the delectable Sarah, who sort of forgot she is in an inter racial relationship herself.

The problem is the good folks down there keep voting for him. If they stopped doing that, he might go away.

Forum List

Back