10 things even a liberal can understand about Obamaonomics

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
1) 2% GDP recovery ( worst since Great Depression)
2) income down in America, not up
3) 2% GDP growth despite huge Republican fracking/horizontal drilling revolution
4) 0% interest rates to stimulate economy failing
5) 10.5% U6 unemployment 7 years into Barry's "recovery"
6) fewer full time jobs now than when Barry took office
7) $500b deficit each year supposedly should stimulate economy according to liberal BS
8) Labor Force Participation Rate: people aged 16-54, what Yellen calls "the prime age workers and younger people", has gone down almost as dramatically when adjusted for how large the contingent.
9) . Right Track/Wrong track polling shows worst result at 65% saying we are on wrong track.
10) Food stamp recipients up from 31 million to 47 million!!

Solution: Make liberalism illegal as our Founders intended!

10257952_761208997234301_788975980899429818_n_zps19e8369e.jpg

3) 2% GDP growth despite huge Republican fracking/horizontal drilling revolution
7) $500b deficit each year supposedly should stimulate economy according to liberal BS
8) Labor Force Participation Rate: people aged 16-54, what Yellen calls "the prime age workers and younger people", has gone down almost as dramatically when adjusted for how large the contingent.
9) . Right Track/Wrong track polling shows worst result at 65% saying we are on wrong track.

They just deny it. Reality has no place in their utopia.

They just deny it. Reality has no place in their utopia.

nazi koshergrl

You wanna help out SpecialEdDear ?

He doesn't have an answer to my question and my bet is, neither do you.

Here it is again ...

EXACTLY what the GOP/Republicans have done to address the 10 points you listed.

Be specific.

Thanks.

dear the question is too stupid on many levels. Did you mean to ask what would they do if they controlled the govt? or did you have no idea what you meant??

dear the question is too stupid on many levels. Did you mean to ask what would they do if they controlled the govt? or did you have no idea what you meant??
I'm so sorry you're being subjected to the stupidity of the luds. I have him and his ring on ignore. My life is infinitely less stupid now.

Go back as far as you need to as well as them currently having control of congress.

EXACTLY what have they done?

EXACTLY.

I'm so sorry you're being subjected to the stupidity of the luds. I have him and his ring on ignore. My life is infinitely less stupid now.

IOW, you don't have an answer either.

:lmao:

yes she ca

yes, her ignorance prevent her from even getting a debate off the ground.

Is there a comment on the OP in there anywhere?

Do you mean this >>> Solution: Make liberalism illegal as our Founders intended!

My solution is to separate the parties, similar to religious denominations.

Make each party pay for its own programs beliefs and agenda, and quit abusing govt, election and legislative processes
to PUSH partisan beliefs through govt to violate the equal civil rights of people of other parties and beliefs.

typical liberal without IQ to respond to op tries to change subject
I think the response was pretty good considering the reason for most of what you outlined was the result of GOP policies.

From 2001 to 2008, with the help of the GOP, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed for good. We know these are facts. Those facts have been posted many times. How many of the points you brought up were a direct result of GOP economic policies?

Add in the over 5 million jobs waiting to be filled but won't because people, especially right wingers, are not qualified and Republicans cut education where ever they can..

Go back as far as you need to as well as them currently having control of congress.

EXACTLY what have they done?

EXACTLY.

Dear Luddly Neddite
The problem is the Conservatives believe in limiting Govt to the Constitution.
So once unconstitutional legislation or rulings have been passed, how do you address those
without going outside the bounds of Constitutional authority? These are not easy to fix once
laws are passed that overreach the bounds that traditional Conservative Constitutionalists believe in.

What if Christians passed a law that imposed, assumed or required a belief in GOD
and then Atheists were charged with "replacing this with something else if you are going to repeal it."

Why should the Atheists be responsible for fixing something that shouldn't have passed
and they didn't agree to pass. Why not make the people fix it who passed it, knowing half the nation dissented?

So this is the mess we face now.
That's why I argue to separate the Parties, and hold them responsible for their own policies
they pass for themselves, and NOT impose beliefs on others who never agreed and then expect them to fix it!

Correction koshergrl
Luddly Neddite may be stubborn but not stupid.
You also come across as stupid when you are just stubborn in your opinions that aren't always up for discussion.

You are both stubborn and defensive.
But neither of you is stupid.

You know you are not really answering all the objections or correcting the problems blamed back and forth.
You know you are exchanging insults which is easier than exchanging ideas for solutions to these complex problems.

Forum List

Back