10 Reasons Not To Be A Democrat....

That video is so absolutely nauseating and stupid. Allow me to break down the top 3 reasons:

1) Most of that crap was was lousy anecdotal examples used to generalize the entire liberal ideology. I know thats a debate tactic you cons love to use but it is moronic fallacy to everyone else.

2) She posted several examples of people who did not indicate any affiliation to the Democratic Party.

3) More illegals have been deported under Obama than under Bush. Even if he didn't, there are no examples of policies made by democrats that have weakened our borders.

more illegals have been deported under Obama than Bush alright,more of them have been deported INTO our country under Obomination than they were under Bushwacker.

as is always the case,every single president that gets elected is always worse than the previous one.I did not think that would be possible this time since i did not think anybody could possibly be worse than Bushwacker but i should have known better.Obomination is indeed even worse than Bushwacker was.

Wait, Didnt you complain about Jon Stewart and comedians on political issues? Cartoons tho? lol

Billy000.... I really wish you would stop lying. Obama's people cooked the books on how many they deported. They've admitted that.

Forum List

Back