10 of the more Outrageous Fake Stories of the 2016 Election...were in favor of Trump

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Please try to back off of your rude excuse. blah blah blah... Give us the story and link..

Freaken Trump was the Ring Leader of Twittering out Fake News..

1.“Twitter, Google and Facebook are burying the FBI criminal investigation of Clinton.”

2. When is ABC News not really ABC News? When a hoax version of the site appears with a story headlined “Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: ‘I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally.'”

3.Election Day was just cranking up when Twitter hoaxsters went to work, starting with phony exit poll numbers from the Sunshine State, ostensibly coming from an official CNN account which turned out not to be.

4.Fake news prompted other news casters to send out the fake news..
That “news” prompted Hannity to suggest that Obama’s legacy might be “jail.”

5.YourNewsWire is just one of many “news” sites that have come under the scrutiny of fact-checking groups like Real or Satire? Their staff has poked and prodded a whole range of suspicious actors, from the jokers over at News10Live.com to the all-in-good-fun guys behind Now8News.com, which Real or Satire? applauds because they at least have “the decency to provide a disclaimer:

6. Did you read the one from the The Denver Guardian? The headline says it all: FBI AGENT SUSPECTED IN HILLARY EMAIL LEAKS FOUND DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE.

7.Mayor Riley is such a card: Jefferson Riley, the Republican mayor of Mansfield, Ga., aposted a bit of “fake news” of his very own: “Remember the voting days: Republicans vote on Tuesday, 11/8 and Democrats vote on Wednesday, 11/9,” he wrote on his Facebook page before eventually deleting but not perhaps before confusing many of the town’s elderly Democrats.

8.CNN corrected a tweet from the Republican nominee on Election Day that said “Just out according to @CNN: “Utah officials report voting machine problems across entire country.”

9.If that’s Christian, we’d hate to see what un-Christian looks like: Back in October, the Christian Times Newspaper broke a very big story: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent ballots, apparently marked for Hillary Clinton, had been found in a warehouse in Ohio.

10.Back in March, a bogus New York Times site posted an article claiming that Democratic firebrand Elizabeth Warren was endorsing Bernie Sanders for president

Our top ten "fake news'' stories of the 2016 Election

I love you to death but I have a hard time believing you really care about fake news. You seem to jump all over it and support it here lately. Obviously, when its convenient.

I love you to death but I have a hard time believing you really care about fake news. You seem to jump all over it and support it here lately. Obviously, when its convenient.

Ah thanks Harley, I love you too...

I am really angry at Trump , He lied to the independents and lefts who supported him. I can't believe that I thought he would be different..I saw it coming when he picked Pence.

He could give a shit about if politics is full of corruption now that the right is kissing his ass...

Yes there is left corruption as well.

Twitter posting?
Thats like saying this board is a news source, wtf???????

1 how much did an th network cover of Clinton, not much. The reporting got more attention.than the actual investigation ever got

2. Protesters are paid and there are some Wikileaks to prove it.

3 the exit polls were off, do we have any disagreement here?

4 what does this mean?

5 wtf is this? Is there a specific issue?

6 never saw that

7 posting an age old joke is fake news?

8 voting machine problems didnt happen?
9 wel km its wrong if true, what is their circulation?
10) blame you lefties for that, I know nothing of this nor do i care

Do you have proof of the denver Guardian? Is there an article?
Wow these are all very thin and not close to news let alone fake news

Fake news:
1 anything Brian Williams says
2 anything kurt einchwald says
3 doctoring tapes during the trayveon martin deal by NBC
4 dan rather reporting on air the fake documents about GW bush and still has not apologized for it

Those 4 alone destroy your list of twitter posts.

Twitter posting?
Thats like saying this board is a news source, wtf???????

1 how much did an th network cover of Clinton, not much. The reporting got more attention.than the actual investigation ever got

2. Protesters are paid and there are some Wikileaks to prove it.

3 the exit polls were off, do we have any disagreement here?

4 what does this mean?

5 wtf is this? Is there a specific issue?

6 never saw that

7 posting an age old joke is fake news?

8 voting machine problems didnt happen?
9 wel km its wrong if true, what is their circulation?
10) blame you lefties for that, I know nothing of this nor do i care

Do you have proof of the denver Guardian? Is there an article?
Wow these are all very thin and not close to news let alone fake news

Fake news:
1 anything Brian Williams says
2 anything kurt einchwald says
3 doctoring tapes during the trayveon martin deal by NBC
4 dan rather reporting on air the fake documents about GW bush and still has not apologized for it

Those 4 alone destroy your list of twitter posts.

I really paid attention this last election, read some of those fake stories and believed them because it seemed to be from a legit news source..NBC CNN...
I know a few posters here ( not you ) who spread that crap around here every day.

I was watching msnbc last night and they twist stories just like Fox..

Facebook is working on ways to reject fake stories..

Trump didn't let Twitter exects come to his hi-Tech meeting held yesterday because Trump said they were spreading bad news..
So Trump says it himself Twitter is a source

Remember the one...The Pope supports Trump not Hillary...haaa

And your comments show it happens to the right as well..

Where in the hell do we get legit news anymore?

Forum List

Back