10 Common Climate Change Denier Myths

Oh look.... Another Crick regurgitation of false statements.... How many times must you be beat over the head, by your propaganda being destroyed, will it take to teach you that you believe a lie?

Last edited:
If the world gets warmer, guess what?

The human race can spread into vast tracts of Canada, Russia and Greenland that are currently uninhabitable.
Yep. The most prolific period of life was when ice did not cover the polar caps.
This cooling isnt supposed to be happening... According to warmers...

upload_2020-2-27_17-38-30.png

Big Changes to March 2020 Temperature Outlook Thanks to Unexpected Pattern Change | The Weather Channel

I forecast this change about three months ago and everyone laughed at me... They are no longer laughing...

10 common myths about climate change — and what science really says

These will all be familiar to anyone whose been here more than a day and a half
Back in 2006 Al Gore predicted that the world would end in 10 years. Al Gore’s 10 Global Warming Predictions, 12 Years Later — None Happened!
In 2013 when all the ice was supposed to be melted at the poles a scientific expedition finds out the hard way and gets stuck. Global warming researcher gets stuck in ice
2014 in wintertime the prediction was "no more snow" due to the temperature rising because of CO2. Then the liberals come up with a new term, Polar Vortex. Rush Limbaugh says liberals invented the polar vortex
2018 a stupid twit predicts that in 12 years the earth will come to an end. AOC who chased away Amazon jobs from NYC made that statement. We only have 10 years left. #AOC recants: ‘…world ending in 12 years due to climate change’ – it was “a joke”

What happens the day after that 12 years comes and goes? Why are dumbass liberals never held to account their constant lies about Global Warming?

#1 is running fast and loose with the facts ... we didn't measure the Sun's output 1 million years ago, it's impossible to tie that to climate ... the writers touch upon Milankovitch cycles, which are a set orbital cycles mostly unrelated to each other ... however none of the individual cycles correlates to the current glacial/interglacial cycles we've been seeing, despite what the article implies ... causation does equal correlation, and if not we have a serious problem ...

I agree that the claims of recent fluctuations, those in the past fifty years, are completely bogus ... the solar constant has been 1360 W/m^2 for the past 10 million years, up from 1350 W/m^2 ... maybe we'll hit 1370 in another 10 million years ...

#2 is our basic theory, demonstrating this theory is correct doesn't seemed to have happened yet ... (anyone with a citation is welcome to post it) ... the antithesis of the above, correlation never equals causation ... there's also a very serious break in the math; and in physics, the math has to be right or it ain't so ... theories without a rigid mathematical basis is generally called conjecture ...

The Temperature vs. Carbon Dioxide graph is fraudulent ... that's not the temperature curve and I believe CO2 has only been being regularly measured since 1945 (and I'd be happy to be wrong in that guess) ...

#3 is an example of selective pooling ... pick your sources for best results ... plus they count the "no comment" as positives ... maybe part of that 3% are folks who know something about computational fluid dynamics ... just a thought ...

[whimper]

#7 is agreeable to me ... NOAA's system isn't perfect but it is public ... read it yourself and find a better way ... it's the best we have right now ...

#8 is seriously misinformed ... on several different levels ... this insults me: "A recent study evaluated 17 climate model projections published between 1970 and 2007, with forecasts ending on or before 2017." ... what about the other 1700 climate model projections? ... that should be 14 of the 1717 projections are right, or 0.8% chance ...

Filthy lies ...

#9 and the Big Rip would too ... nothing like the entire universe disassociating into it's component Marinara sauce to ease the effects of climate change ...

#10 is the example that proves it's point ... the whole article does use "select bits of scientific data to fuel the impression of impending Armageddon." ... I can only give credit to the fact they didn't violate any of the laws of thermodynamics, 'cause that's annoying ...

Forum List

Back