1" of snow in the san francisco bay area

Right now I would take that 1" of snow with a grateful heart. We have had two days of solid rain--I kid you not with strong downpours mixed in--and water has begun seeping into people's home just by the ground being so saturated. We've got a lot of birds around here now, with spring just around the corner, and they've been using the pools in my backyard as bathtubs. More rain forecast for this weekend. Guess I'll get out my mops and wet-vac.

Adam's Apple said:
Right now I would take that 1" of snow with a grateful heart. We have had two days of solid rain--I kid you not with strong downpours mixed in--and water has begun seeping into people's home just by the ground being so saturated. We've got a lot of birds around here now, with spring just around the corner, and they've been using the pools in my backyard as bathtubs. More rain forecast for this weekend. Guess I'll get out my mops and wet-vac.

Lot of freezing rain and rain the last few days here. Sucks, but the sun is out this morning, along with my neighbours who like to shovel their yards. :laugh:

Said1 said:
Lot of freezing rain and rain the last few days here. Sucks, but the sun is out this morning, along with my neighbours who like to shovel their yards. :laugh:

Pleeeeaaaaassssee keep that freezing rain up there. We just couldn't handle another one of Mother Nature's weather tricks down here. :laugh:

Adam's Apple said:
Pleeeeaaaaassssee keep that freezing rain up there. We just couldn't handle another one of Mother Nature's weather tricks down here. :laugh:

It's clear up here now. I think it's supposed to hit 11 (you do the conversion) today. Woooooot! :banana:

I'll keep the kitty too, she doesn't travel well.

Adam's Apple said:
That happened to us a couple years ago. Not fun.

It has been fairly nice here, for the time of year. In the 50s & 60s with some rain, but not too bad. Kind of gloomy & overcast, though.

Although yesterday was garbage pick-up, and we woke up to find our recycling bins halfway down the road. Garbage everywhere. We had really strong winds thurs night.

mom4 said:
It has been fairly nice here, for the time of year. In the 50s & 60s with some rain, but not too bad. Kind of gloomy & overcast, though.

Although yesterday was garbage pick-up, and we woke up to find our recycling bins halfway down the road. Garbage everywhere. We had really strong winds thurs night.

80's---and perfect! :banana:

manu1959 said:
they are closing freeways........ice ..... snow.....the liberals can't drive
Global warming!!! Global Warming!!! Global Warming!!!! The sky is falling!!!!!!

fuzzykitten99 said:
OMG! an inch?? enough to make a footprint??? closing the freeways?? must be because all their super-light hybrid cars
You realize, of course, this is all George W Bush's fault

KarlMarx said:
You realize, of course, this is all George W Bush's fault
oh yeah...always is, huh?

Here's a great photo my father in law sent me:

recent photo of my father in law's friends ice fishing here in MN...if there is such thing as global warming, bring it on!

Attachments

• $ice fishing.JPG
    $ice fishing.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 91

Forum List

Back