1 million mRNA COVID shots for teens will prevent 1 COVID death, and cause 100,000 - 200,000 adverse reactions, according to the CDC.

1695077737993.png

Because if the jab became mandatory, the only thing the g'ment would have left to take from me is my freedom to move around.

Otherwise, I'm fine. All needs are met. After this year's garden harvest, I have more food than I ever imagined possible. It was a great garden! Freezer is packed. Very ready, private access to fresh raw dairy.

If I actually need something, even if comms were to go out, I have neighbors who are always watching out for me.

Dancing deer videos made my day!

I do not know a Christian that would not fight tooth & nail against a mandatory jab, plus a mandatory jab would be unconstitutional. Still the way American society is going our constituency's federal Constitution is being suggested by some Americans(?) as to be outdated & needs to be scraped, which then would end up in a global calamity for mankind. Hopefully our Boss is close to relocating us to Him.

Smart move going with a packed freezer. Dairy, do they feature Holstein, Jersey's or Guernsey's? I used to milk Jerseys like RICH moo juice(heavy on the cream). BEAUTIFUL cows like SWEET FACES!

In your area your neighbors are most likely as down to earth as one can hope for. I sure am happy for you regarding your current location of choice!

YES on that cute lil dancing deer! Folks don't realize how human they can be once they realize that they are both appreciated/loved by us two legged creatures. Below is a few "Cabin Squirrel" shorts of her herd of WORLD CLASS Mule deer. I got her rated in a tie with the "Pelorian Pages"(Columbian Black-Tailed deer) site as the two best "Deer Whisperers" sites on the planet. Squirrel takes the time to familiarize her viewers with the various members of her extended family with Beverly & her son Lil Bently plus another favorite, Lil Buster leading an all star cast of Mulies one can never forget! "BROKEN dEAR"(can not mistake this buck!) makes a cameo appearance just before/during the KAPOW voiceover when jealous Lil Bently 'hooves' Squirrel in the leg. With 20+ Mule deer in Squirrels herd this is a site to bookmark! I-M-M-E-D-I-A-T-E-L-Y AFTER THE LIL RED DEVIL HORNS DISAPPEAR FROM ATOP LIL BENTLY'S HEAD freeze the vid & look into Lil Bently's eyes, like pure infatuation with Squirrel for Squirrel can do no wrong in his eyes!

Wild Night feeding.

Lil Buster, cutest lil guy in the whole world like check out those ears!!!

Beverly @ the window & Lil Bently coming up alongside his momma @ the only Deer Drive Thru in the entire world!

"MEAT" the Squirrel herself!

Smoked Salmon the Squirrel way!

World Market Pizza Oven Recipe!

How To Smoke Baby Back Ribs!

How To Smoke Baby Back Ribs! ððð¥

Check out her site like around 250 vids! Make sure to leave thumbs up & subscribe, with 20+ drop dead GORGEOUS Mule deer in her extended family she could certainly use some YouTube $$$$$ to help on the ole feed bill!

Until next time & take care!

Forum List

Back