1 million mRNA COVID shots for teens will prevent 1 COVID death, and cause 100,000 - 200,000 adverse reactions, according to the CDC.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Safe & Effective.

IMG_4632.jpeg

IMG_4633.jpeg

Get your booster folks, it’s to save grandma.

Like the sound of Anaphylaxis . Sounds fun . In fairness you never really mentioned it before . Sounds much cheaper than a few days at a Disney Faggot Camp .
The flip-side of anaphylaxis is prophylaxis such as was practiced in Uttar Pradesh, Ivermectin Province, India.

Reynolds DNA, Plympton, Devon

I can probably stay in my home for a couple of years.

I say "Bring it".

I just feel sorry for those who are trapped in the populated shitholes, who must go to jobs.

WHY only a couple of years like are you facing difficulties??? I'm not trying to be snoopy here just concerned. Your current location was a good pick. Yeah, those poor folks trapped in those over populated/over priced shities & glued to those jobs for survival like what a nightmare. Thanks again for the image of that knock out Columbian Black-Tailed doe & fawn like it's filed away with somewhere near 3,000 other images & sites about goats & deer. Folks think I am crazy when I tell them I once had a CBT matriarchal herd doe that acted/played 10-15% like a human being does. I had to surf over to India to get the link below so I could validate my before mentioned claim above like seeing is believing;

Below; close up;

Take care, till next time!

WHY only a couple of years like are you facing difficulties??? I'm not trying to be snoopy here just concerned. Your current location was a good pick. Yeah, those poor folks trapped in those over populated/over priced shities & glued to those jobs for survival like what a nightmare. Thanks again for the image of that knock out Columbian Black-Tailed doe & fawn like it's filed away with somewhere near 3,000 other images & sites about goats & deer. Folks think I am crazy when I tell them I once had a CBT matriarchal herd doe that acted/played 10-15% like a human being does. I had to surf over to India to get the link below so I could validate my before mentioned claim above like seeing is believing;

Below; close up;

Take care, till next time!

Because if the jab became mandatory, the only thing the g'ment would have left to take from me is my freedom to move around.

Otherwise, I'm fine. All needs are met. After this year's garden harvest, I have more food than I ever imagined possible. It was a great garden! Freezer is packed. Very ready, private access to fresh raw dairy.

If I actually need something, even if comms were to go out, I have neighbors who are always watching out for me.

Dancing deer videos made my day!

Because if the jab became mandatory, the only thing the g'ment would have left to take from me is my freedom to move around.

Otherwise, I'm fine. All needs are met. After this year's garden harvest, I have more food than I ever imagined possible. It was a great garden! Freezer is packed. Very ready, private access to fresh raw dairy.

If I actually need something, even if comms were to go out, I have neighbors who are always watching out for me.

Dancing deer videos made my day!

Envious of the fresh raw dairy. It still has the alkaline phosphatase in it that pasteurization destroys.

Forum List

Back