1 lone hold out of largely REP jury to convict Manafort of ALL charges!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Poor poor thing, they HAD to convict because he BROKE THE LAW-many. He only got caught because they were 'after TRUMP'. This is SICKENING.

Manafort juror reveals a
single holdout prevented Mueller’s team from convicting on all counts

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
22 AUG 2018 AT 23:40 ET

paul-manafort-800x430.jpg
Paul Manafort Donald Trump's campaign manager on the floor of the Quicken Arena talking to reporters prior to the start of the Republican National Convention in 2016. (Shutterstock)

Paul Manafort narrowly escaped an estimated 300-plus years in prison, according to one juror interviewed by Fox News Wednesday.

“It was one person who kept the verdict from being guilty on all 18 counts,” said juror Paula Duncan.

She noted that the team of prosecutors often seemed bored, taking a few catnaps during the trial. They’ve likely been overworked for the past year, however.

The identities of the jurors was not revealed by Judge T.S. Ellis, but at the conclusion of the trial, jurors can say whatever they wish.

Duncan’s interview with Fox revealed she was an “avid supporter” of Trump, but she was moved by the exhibits and evidence provided by Mueller’s team. She said she was skeptical about the prosecutor’s motives in the financial crimes, but in the end it was a conviction.

“Certainly Mr. Manafort got caught breaking the law, but he wouldn’t have gotten caught if they weren’t after President Trump,” Duncan said of Mueller’s case. She went on to parrot Trump, saying it was a “witch hunt to try and find Russian collusion.”

“Something that went through my mind is, this should have been a tax audit,” she said, sympathizing with the foundation of the Manafort defense team’s argument.

She said that the days of deliberation were both tense and emotional. In the end, however, one juror was the only holdout. Tempers were high with others ready to deliver a guilty verdict.

“It was a very emotionally charged jury room – there were some tears,” she said, revealing there were many “fellow Republicans” in the jury box.

She said she was conflicted about Manafort, but let justice come first.

“Finding Mr. Manafort guilty was hard for me, I wanted him to be innocent, I really wanted him to be innocent, but he wasn’t,” Duncan said. “That’s the part of a juror, you have to have due diligence and deliberate and look at the evidence and come up with an informed and intelligent decision, which I did.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/man...icting-counts/

Sounds like he's the only guy that has any sense.

Coming from someone who uses a racist image for his Avatar. Only your kind would applaud criminal behavior.

Even then, Manafort still got 8 convictions. And the other ten can still be retried. They were only deadlocked.

And Trump could still be charged with racketeering if more women come forward.

Definition of racketeer
: one who obtains money by an illegal enterprise usually involving intimidation

We already know Cohen created a shell company for paying off Stormy and the Bunny. That would be an "illegal enterprise". Probably half a dozen women is all it would take. Seems starting a company for only two "ladies" a bit extreme.

And Trump could still be charged with racketeering if more women come forward.

Definition of racketeer
: one who obtains money by an illegal enterprise usually involving intimidation

We already know Cohen created a shell company for paying off Stormy and the Bunny. That would be an "illegal enterprise". Probably half a dozen women is all it would take. Seems starting a company for only two "ladies" a bit extreme.

I've never really understood what 'racketeering' is. Always seemed like a uniquely 'mob' related charge.

Coming from someone who uses a racist image for his Avatar. Only your kind would applaud criminal behavior.

Even then, Manafort still got 8 convictions. And the other ten can still be retried. They were only deadlocked.

Deanrd- why do,you consider miketx’s avatar racist? Because it depicts a black woman wearing a dog funnel? That’s racist? I assumed he was suggesting that Maxine Waters is an ugly dog, which she is. It has nothing to do with the color of her skin.

Deanrd- why do,you consider miketx’s avatar racist? Because it depicts a black woman wearing a dog funnel? That’s racist? I assumed he was suggesting that Maxine Waters is an ugly dog, which she is. It has nothing to do with the color of her skin.

Oh now, we have upped the level of discourse on the board!

Let him show us a picture of a white woman in a dog funnel. Then it only looks like you hate women.

My avatar is actually worse. Donald Trump had a fake time magazine cover made up and he hung it at his different golf clubs around the world.
Every person who walked into one of his clubs and saw that picture was being told a lie.
These people need to make stuff up about a black woman, but me? I just put up the truth and it’s even worse.

Forum List

Back