1 in 4 Overseas Military Vote Not Counted

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Study: 1 in 4 overseas votes may have been uncounted - Charles Schumer, Congress

It figures the year Obama wins the military vote. :lol:

No one has been able to show me that Obama didn't win the military vote in 08.

Republicans claim they own the military vote. I know historically that is true, but not so sure after the last 8 years.

We already know the troops donated to Obama 6 to 1.

Jon Soltz: Deployed Troops Donate to Obama 6-1 Over McCain

Military votes ALWAYS get under counted, IN EVERY Election. Do a little research DUMB ASS. I bet in 2000 when Gore tried to disenfranchise Florida absentee voters you did not give one rats ass.

The way it works is votes that are legal with proper post marks but arrive AFTER the count almost NEVER get counted. Usually because no one thinks they will change any results. HAPPENS EVERY ELECTION. And you did not care before cause it was against your guys. Now cause you think it was FOR your guy, all of a sudden it matters? Give me a break.

Most States have laws or procedures to cease counting absentee votes when a magic number is reached that they feel historically means the outcome won't be changed. Some require that number to be real, as in the other guy one by so much that even if every know absentee ballot uncounted were for the loser it would not effect anything, SOME are by percentages based on past elections, AS in normally x number vote this way and y this way, once that x or y can not effect the outcome the stop counting. I am not sure ANY STATE REQUIRES every absentee vote to actually be counted.

Republicans claim they own the military vote. I know historically that is true, but not so sure after the last 8 years.

Military votes ALWAYS get under counted, IN EVERY Election. Do a little research DUMB ASS. I bet in 2000 when Gore tried to disenfranchise Florida absentee voters you did not give one rats ass.

The way it works is votes that are legal with proper post marks but arrive AFTER the count almost NEVER get counted. Usually because no one thinks they will change any results. HAPPENS EVERY ELECTION. And you did not care before cause it was against your guys. Now cause you think it was FOR your guy, all of a sudden it matters? Give me a break.

Most States have laws or procedures to cease counting absentee votes when a magic number is reached that they feel historically means the outcome won't be changed. Some require that number to be real, as in the other guy one by so much that even if every know absentee ballot uncounted were for the loser it would not effect anything, SOME are by percentages based on past elections, AS in normally x number vote this way and y this way, once that x or y can not effect the outcome the stop counting. I am not sure ANY STATE REQUIRES every absentee vote to actually be counted.

The 2000 election?

Study: 1 in 4 overseas votes may have been uncounted - Charles Schumer, Congress

Jon Soltz: Deployed Troops Donate to Obama 6-1 Over McCain

I am not sure that 292 contributions from the more than 300,000 troops deployed overseas constitutes statistical significance.

Thank you for another hardy laugh.

Forum List

Back