1 common link among world's most brutal terrorists

I am an American.
I was born and raised Christian.
I vote straight Republican although I truly believe our politicians are so corrupt that NONE of them can be trusted nor can they "fix" the problems we are enduring.
My family is four generations military strong. I support our military.
I do not advocate gay marriage nor do I advocate interracial marriages.
I am a law-abiding citizen. If you do not obey the laws than suffer the consequences...that simple.
Sadly, I believe America is on a fast downward spiral.
When we say God Bless America....we should be saying America Bless God!
You take God, prayer, the Pledge of Allegiance out of our schools....suffer the consequences....again....that simple!
I DO advocate throwing political correctness in the garbage where it belongs.
If you don't like what I believe or stand for you can kiss my "arse"

Last edited:
"Graduating from high school, Gabriel then completed a one-year business administration course at a YWCA in 1984."

Nothing like listening to people "who know what they're talking about." (rolls eyes)

"Gabriel is critical of Islam and believes that "the degraded state of Arab societies is caused by Islam",[3] and that Arab Muslims are "lagging behind" because of social and religious values.[4] She considers "Islamic terrorists" simply as devout followers of Islam,[7] following an example set by Muhammad's behavior.[5][6] According to the New York Times, she portrays Islam as "thoroughly bent on destruction and domination" and her message is anti-Islam.[1]"

So it's ok to bash Islam and Muslims, but if anyone dare point out how Catholics (which she is) did the same things not so long ago then they're somehow being unfair?

Well I certainly would not write her off after your "Wikipedia review" of a few paras that you selectively chose and posted. Living, actions and first hand account experiences can go a lot father than any degree one may receive.

Yes, not so long ago, in my lifetime, Catholics were committing terrorist acts. Irish Republican Army ring any bells for you? And there were Orangemen in the north of Ireland doing brutal murders.

Then we have the ancient animosity in Spain with the Basques. Are they and those they fight Moslem?

No, not all terrorism is related to Islam. Right now, the most dangerous group is related to them, as are people that we have antagonistic relations with that are now ready to aid us in the fight against ISIS. Germany was a Christian nation when the Nazis were in power. And the Japanese were Shinto. And both committed a reign of terror in the lands they invaded. Evil brutality is a sin among all mankind, and many use religion as an excuse for it.

I had the privilege to meet this woman a few years ago in DC while attending a conference. Shes not just another expert…she knows what shes talking about.

1 common link among world's most brutal terrorists

Expert reveals chief motivator for ISIS, Taliban, al-Qaida, Hamas, Boko Haram

Published: 3 hours ago

Radical Islam expert Brigitte Gabriel says ISIS is capable of anything from shopping-mall shooting sprees to nuclear attacks in the U.S. and believes the best way to ward off calamity is for Americans to wake up their elected officials and demand they “throw political correctness in the garbage can” and confront the radical threat as it truly exists.

She also revealed the one common link motivating the worst terrorists in the world today: the words of the Quran.

(“ISIS has their hands on biological weapons. They have captured the oil fields. They have their hands on nuclear material. And they certainly have the money to be able to buy the technology to put missiles together with nukes on top of them or be able to smuggle something into our country. We cannot afford to let our president, even though he is blind to the issue, to let the issue go ignored,” said Gabriel, who added that ISIS can strike a devastating psychological blow to Americans with far less complicated plots.

“It doesn’t take a mega-attack. All they need is a few crazies to strap bombs to their bodies and walk into malls in different states across the United States. That would literally strike terror in the hearts of Americans,” she said.)

Read more at 1 common link among world 8217 s most brutal terrorists

Now how is isis going to attack America with a nuclear bomb?

They don't have one. Nor do they have the delivery system to launch such a bomb for such a great distance to travel.

What biological weapons do they have? Where did they get them? They don't have any delivery system to use them on America. Which they don't have any biological weapons.

You sound a lot like the propaganda lies the bush boy and cheney dumped on our nation about Iraq. By the way, where are those wmds the bush boy and cheney said were in Iraq?

Do you have any proof of your claims? If you do why didn't you provide the proof?

Whoever you talked to is full of paranoia, propaganda and garbage.

"By the way, where are those wmds the bush boy and cheney said were in Iraq?"

I believe they were moved into Syria....guess who has them now.

Cannot have it both ways, either there were factories discovered or they were moved..and Syria is hardly likely to have taken anything from Saddam. One need not go back more than 25 years to see that.

Yes, not so long ago, in my lifetime, Catholics were committing terrorist acts. Irish Republican Army ring any bells for you? And there were Orangemen in the north of Ireland doing brutal murders.

Then we have the ancient animosity in Spain with the Basques. Are they and those they fight Moslem?

No, not all terrorism is related to Islam. Right now, the most dangerous group is related to them, as are people that we have antagonistic relations with that are now ready to aid us in the fight against ISIS. Germany was a Christian nation when the Nazis were in power. And the Japanese were Shinto. And both committed a reign of terror in the lands they invaded. Evil brutality is a sin among all mankind, and many use religion as an excuse for it.

The ODS crowd glosses over the slaughter of Muslims during the crusades....

The ODS crowd glosses over the slaughter of Muslims during the crusades....
The Crusades. There's another cutting-edge lefty reply.

I am an American.
I vote straight Republican although I truly believe our politicians are so corrupt that NONE of them can be trusted nor can they "fix" the problems we are enduring.
I am a law-abiding citizen. If you do not obey the laws than suffer the consequences...that simple.
You take God, prayer, the Pledge of Allegiance out of our schools....suffer the consequences....again....that simple!

Oh! A conservative racist homophobe! How unusual!

In other words this woman hates Islam and Muslims and is hardly an expert in anything, except bigotry.

Yeah, anyone trying to stop terrorists from killing innocent people is a bigot and a racist.

/sarc

You libtards are such fools.

I am an American.

Oh! A conservative racist homophobe! How unusual!

You libtards call everyone that disagrees with you a racist, or homophobe or whatever.

The fact is that you are just a PC Nazi.

And the rest of the Christian world condemned the acts of terror by the IRA and negotiated peace after decades of war that no one wanted, but show me the massive street demonstrations against the jihadis....there is NONE in the Muslim world. The average muslims are cowering in fear of the terrorists. The terrorists want war and martyrdom, why shouldn't we give it to them?

No, not all terrorism is related to Islam.

No, duh, dumbass, but the Islamic Jihadists are the BIGGEST threat TODAY.

Right now, the most dangerous group is related to them, as are people that we have antagonistic relations with that are now ready to aid us in the fight against ISIS. Germany was a Christian nation when the Nazis were in power. And the Japanese were Shinto. And both committed a reign of terror in the lands they invaded. Evil brutality is a sin among all mankind, and many use religion as an excuse for it.

But TODAY the chief problem is the Jihadis, not Tojo, you stupid fool

Forum List

Back