1/3 of Mexicans want to come to the U.S.

Gee, I wonder what impact that would have on our new shiny healthcare?

Aren't you the one who's always saying people should be held to a high journalistic standard?

And THIS is the link you accept without scrutiny?

lol... come on!

Actually, I didn't. I just like to annoy liberals sometimes. It's a hobby.

And.... if you look at what I said, the key word is 'would', not 'will'. Basic comprehension skills.

Last edited:

In the theory behind 'insurance', the larger the pool of potential coverage, the lower the price due to the spreading of risk and the economies of scale in administration.

:welcome: to America my hard-working, funny-talking brown brothers & sisters!

Aren't you the one who's always saying people should be held to a high journalistic standard?

And THIS is the link you accept without scrutiny?

lol... come on!

Actually, I didn't. I just like to annoy liberals sometimes. It's a hobby.

And.... if you look at what I said, the key word is 'would', not 'will'. Basic comprehension skills.

my comprehension is just fine, thanks. good to know you still can't carry on a discussion.

and i don't find you particularly annoying. i just think you're a hypocrite.

can anybody tell us why,,, if amnesty is granted" they wouldn't then bring over all their family members." We'll wait.

from the posted article.

a Zogby International Poll (14 Oct. 2009) in Mexico is instructive. Zogby reports Mexicans believe amnesty would increase Mexicans coming illegally with 1/3 of Mexicans admitting to wanting to come. Most Mexicans queried think Mexicans in U.S. should still be loyal to Mexico.

Forum List

Back