Zone1 What was Mohammud's Dispute With The Jews Around Him ?

The Jewish population was very small.
so? that population was literate and since it was
a community and not just passing thru---there were
written documents. The rapist likely did not get his
paws on EVERYTHING

so? that population was literate and since it was
a community and not just passing thru---there were
written documents. The rapist likely did not get his
paws on EVERYTHING

Well, your hatred and ugly insults don't really make your case. Your vicious attacks on the Episcopalians in your hometown are quite shocking. I went to school in Charleston which had a 300 year old Sephardic community. They were loved and respected by the largely Episcopalian town. Such beautiful girls with dark shiny hair...fair skinned and intelligent.

Read Pat Conroy. He captured the affection and regard of old Charleston.

I'm sorry your experience was so deplorable.

Well, your hatred and ugly insults don't really make your case. Your vicious attacks on the Episcopalians in your hometown are quite shocking. I went to school in Charleston which had a 300 year old Sephardic community. They were loved and respected by the largely Episcopalian town. Such beautiful girls with dark shiny hair...fair skinned and intelligent.

Read Pat Conroy. He captured the affection and regard of old Charleston.

I'm sorry your experience was so deplorable.
what "ugly insults" ? the question was in reference to the discord between
muhummad and the jews. He did commit a genocide in Yathrib/Medina
and steal that land and the filth in the Koran is attributed to him which is the
basis of shariah shit. What does my experience in the pro-nazi episcopalian
town of my childhood have to with that? Don't feel badly about it---Adolf
loved it

Allah is just the Arabic word for “God”

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are three branches of the same Abrahamic religious family

Allah is just the Arabic word for “God”

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are three branches of the same Abrahamic religious family
It is the noun used in Arabic, yes. In English, all it means is "Allah". God is the generic. The One known to Moses is more than a mere noun.

It is the noun used in Arabic, yes. In English, all it means is "Allah". God is the generic. The One known to Moses is more than a mere noun.
Let's not fight semantics----we COULD discuss ethos----IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) ---"god" reminds me of the christian and jewish "GOD"---"allah" is
part of a phrase people called muslims use when they chop heads off---
ALLAHUAKBAR. I am not sure of the function in arabic grammar of that
HU.

Let's not fight semantics----we COULD discuss ethos----IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) ---"god" reminds me of the christian and jewish "GOD"---"allah" is
part of a phrase people called muslims use when they chop heads off---
ALLAHUAKBAR. I am not sure of the function in arabic grammar of that
HU.
It is a great deal more than "semantics". It is immensely propagandistic to claim equivalence in this matter. "Allah" is just another name for someone's deity. It is not the name of the One.

It is a great deal more than "semantics". It is immensely propagandistic to claim equivalence in this matter. "Allah" is just another name for someone's deity. It is not the name of the One.
ok----but the semantics discussion does not help. The same can be said
for the phrase "ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS" ---IMVO (in my vaunted opinion)
the claim that Abraham had something to do with islam or even that his
son Ishmael did----is historic revisionism. in fact, ludicrous

The problem was that they tried to kill Muhammad.

Jews and Christians are people of the book. Actually an earlier revelation.

You're pretty ignorant about the whole thing.
they got that libel from the NT ---it worked for Constantine

An illiterate bandit coming to "impress" Jews to follow him,
by telling the most ridiculous rumors about their history.

He was laughed off.
From then on, the language of Koran turns very defensive,
constantly trying to compensate for the humiliation before infidels.

Till this day they claim,
that Miriam, the sister of Moses, was "virgin mary",
and that Purim was the Pharaoh asking Persians to avenge for the Exodus.

Back then most Jews didn't live in Palestine. Most actually lived in Egypt and Persia.
Yes---you have brought up the decimated population thing at least 5000 times. By then the Romans had not only murdered
and pillaged and scattered them----the FILTH of genocidal Justinian (canon) Law had already come into effect in "PALESTINA" Egypt and Persia was free of that particular stink for awhile but by the seventh century AD ----Rome was on its way to the Inquisition. The canon laws most oppressive to jews were recapitulated in the Jibril bat cave, watta coincidence!!!!

Yes---you have brought up the decimated population thing at least 5000 times. By then the Romans had not only murdered
and pillaged and scattered them----the FILTH of genocidal Justinian (canon) Law had already come into effect in "PALESTINA" Egypt and Persia was free of that particular stink for awhile but by the seventh century AD ----Rome was on its way to the Inquisition. The canon laws most oppressive to jews were recapitulated in the Jibril bat cave, watta coincidence!!!!

Long before the birth of Christ... They were in Rome, Persia, Alexandria and Elephantine Island by 500 BC.

Long before Pompey in 63 BC.

Long before the birth of Christ... They were in Rome, Persia, Alexandria and Elephantine Island by 500 BC.

Long before Pompey in 63 BC.
right----and when the remnant had to flee----they fled to the already established jewish communities. That's how Brooklyn, NY
came to be. At one time Alexandria and Baghdad were virtually
jewish cities-----much later Cordoba and Barcelona----then, one
after the other came christianity and islam. I wonder how Brooklyn is going to end up. My father grew up in Upper Manhattan---which back in the day harbored lots of jews. As kids we bused in and walked freely even late at night

right----and when the remnant had to flee----they fled to the already established jewish communities. That's how Brooklyn, NY
came to be. At one time Alexandria and Baghdad were virtually
jewish cities-----much later Cordoba and Barcelona----then, one
after the other came christianity and islam. I wonder how Brooklyn is going to end up. My father grew up in Upper Manhattan---which back in the day harbored lots of jews. As kids we bused in and walked freely even late at night

Nobody wanted to live in Palestine.

Nobody wanted to live in Palestine.
nobody lived in palestine?----actually some people lived
there. It is true that Mark Twain described the land as desolate--
that was second half of 19th century but in the latter part of the
18th century, Napoleon was so impressed with the Jewish
population of Jerusalem that he planned to establish it as a
"jewish state"-----poor little guy screwed up. The present
ZIONIST movement began at the beginning of the 1800s

Forum List

Back