What Is The Real Reason Kari Lake Lost The Election?

What does that have to do with getting the job done?
Well, it's obviously beyond your understanding that a majority/plurality of voters didn't vote for a loon psychotic bitch.

I don't suppose you'll ever grasp that point.

Umh…wait a sec…how many audits and court challenges have we had? I lost count. Republicans seem to be suffering from a collective onset of acute dementia.
Stop with the gaslighting, it doesn't work anymore. Something is rotten in Denmark, friend.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I've been wondering that for awhile now. Was it really fraud, or did she legitimately lose for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding?
California transplants, I lived in Phoenix in 2012, I left because of them

Stop with the gaslighting crap, something smells in Denmark.
It’s the anchovies on your pizza…

So how many court challenges and audits did we have? Way more than Al Gore I Am sure.

Umh…wait a sec…how many audits and court challenges have we had? I lost count. Republicans seem to be suffering from a collective onset of acute dementia.
How many? Remind me? And then when a certain party owns the system, what's the point?

everything i touch.jpg

When 81 million people voted for Biden, a man most certainly a poster boy for the most unfit person ever to be elected, that is proof something is broken with the electoral system. And none of your witty glib retorts will sweep that under the rug.

Forum List

Back