What Is the Excuse For This?

So what he did is worse than murder? Again, you are defending fascists.
Weight of the evidence against him is very strong
His characteristics indicate lack of remorse and pride of his illegal behavior
He’s a flight risk and danger to public given his statements that he wants to escalate actions against the government.

Not persuasive.

Again, even if we assume that Lang was a participant of the J6 “mob,” and even if we assume that some of his behavior was literally violent (shoving a door on a cop and kicking a cop), that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be allowed out on bail.

There is no valid basis to believe that he constitutes being a “flight risk” which is the primary basis on bail consideration.

There is also zero honest basis to believe that he might engage in further violent behavior (which is really a shitty argument as to bail, anyway, since bail is not supposed to be “preventive detention”).

Not persuasive.

Again, even if we assume that Lang was a participant of the J6 “mob,” and even if we assume that some of his behavior was literally violent (shoving a door on a cop and kicking a cop), that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be allowed out on bail.

There is no valid basis to believe that he constitutes being a “flight risk” which is the primary basis on bail consideration.

There is also zero honest basis to believe that he might engage in further violent behavior (which is really a shitty argument as to bail, anyway, since bail is not supposed to be “preventive detention”).
They’re not trying to persuade you. Your opinion is too afflicted with partisan bias to be relevant.

They’re not trying to persuade you. Your opinion is too afflicted with partisan bias to be relevant.
Actually, they were addressing an argument to the court. I wasn’t addressing their filing. I was addressing your mistaken reliance on that argument.

And for a hack like you to make any comment about partisan bias is quite ironic and extremely laughable.

Actually, they were addressing an argument to the court. I wasn’t addressing their filing. I was addressing your mistaken reliance on that argument.

And for a hack like you to make any comment about partisan bias is quite ironic and extremely laughable.
Complete gibberish, which is what I expect from a hack who bends reality to maintain their world view.

The fact is the government’s argument was persuasive to the court and he was denied bail.

If some loser wants to cry about a violent unrepentant piece of shit, that’s their problem.

Complete gibberish
That could be inscribed on your tombstone. Your every post proves it more and more.
which is what I expect from a hack who bends reality to maintain their world view.

Except, I don’t. You do. Maybe your best job would be in a movie theater. As a projectionist. You do a lot of projection.
The fact is the government’s argument was persuasive to the court
That doesn’t mean a whole lot.
and he was denied bail.

Yes. We all know that. Thus, the question, you idiot hack.
If some loser wants to cry about a violent unrepentant piece of shit, that’s their problem.

If you want to cry and defend the denial of bail where bail is perfectly appropriate, that is just additional evidence that you’re a hack and lack credibility.

That could be inscribed on your tombstone. Your every post proves it more and more.

Except, I don’t. You do. Maybe your best job would be in a movie theater. As a projectionist. You do a lot of projection.

That doesn’t mean a whole lot.

Yes. We all know that. Thus, the question, you idiot hack.

If you want to cry and defend the denial of bail where bail is perfectly appropriate, that is just additional evidence that you’re a hack and lack credibility.
Apparently bail is not perfectly appropriate.

Your rebuttal to the government’s argument is summarized as “nuh uh”.

That argument is pretty weak.

Apparently bail is not perfectly appropriate.
It certainly isn’t.
Your rebuttal to the government’s argument is summarized as “nuh uh”.

No. If you were honest (which you clearly aren’t) you’d acknowledge that (unlike you) I addressed risk of flight which is fucking negligible. I also (unlike you) addressed specious argument that his alleged behavior on 1/6 somehow makes him a threat of additional “violence” in the community if he were to be released on a reasonable bail, etc.

Bail is never really supposed to be about “preventive detention.” You could look it up, you putz.
That argument is pretty weak.
Your argument is non existent. And your claim about the strength of my argument is devoid of support or merit.

Again, what else is new?

You remain a pathetic hack.

Weight of the evidence against him is very strong
His characteristics indicate lack of remorse and pride of his illegal behavior
He’s a flight risk and danger to public given his statements that he wants to escalate actions against the government.
How do you know this? You are talking out of your ass,

How do you know this? You are talking out of your ass,
Read the court documents and not stupid shit you read on social media.

Of course, if you were capable of doing that before, you wouldn’t be so delusional so why start now?

Read the court documents and not stupid shit you read on social media.

Of course, if you were capable of doing that before, you wouldn’t be so delusional so why start now?
You are the delusional one thinking these people need to be punished like animals for a protest. Intimidation, fear, and useful idiots like you standing behind the governments skirt running your lips. You make me ill.

I am reviewing the unnamed FBI agent’s supporting affidavit which was the basis for the initial civil complaint.

There is no doubt at all that Lang was present, was a participant and seems to have been very proud of it.

At paragraph numbered “24,” the agent finally seems to support the claim that Lang acted violently.

To be very clear at this juncture, I absolutely oppose the criminal behavior of any of the Jan 6 protestors (especially the “mob component”) and I offer zero defense for any assault against the law enforcement officers who were there to secure and protect our Capitol.

Therefore, let’s assume (hypothetically) that despite his SCOTUS application, that there is perfectly good reason to try him on the indictment. In fact, let’s go even further: let’s assume that when he does get tried, he is very likely to be convicted (and let’s assume the verdict is perfectly fair and proper).

With that basis, I’m still asking: why is he not entitled to a reasonable bail?
Correction. I wrote “civil” complaint. I meant “criminal.”

You are the delusional one thinking these people need to be punished like animals for a protest. Intimidation, fear, and useful idiots like you standing behind the governments skirt running your lips. You make me ill.
He was beating cops with a baseball bat.

Over three years without a trial, or bond. What did this man do to be treated like this? This should piss everyone off. Why are the Feds scared of giving him a trial?

the delay has to do with the supreme court decision on 18 U.S. Code § 1512(c)(2). How this law applies to jan 6th at the capitol. This is why Lang's case is held up, but there is a trial date set in September.

Forum List

Back