What a stupid category!

brokefree

Rookie
Jun 6, 2021
I have been from here to there. Of all the forums I have ever been to, this is the most stupid category I have ever seen listed. You know what is more important than the second amendment? The First Amendment! If this forum is like any other, the First Amendment is probably meaningless. No doubt they have many banned members around here. And whatever they had to say fell off the face of the earth. What a dangerous thing the second amendment is without a strong, pro-AMERICA First Amendment!

I have been from here to there. Of all the forums I have ever been to, this is the most stupid category I have ever seen listed. You know what is more important than the second amendment? The First Amendment! If this forum is like any other, the First Amendment is probably meaningless. No doubt they have many banned members around here. And whatever they had to say fell off the face of the earth. What a dangerous thing the second amendment is without a strong, pro-AMERICA First Amendment!

It's the 2nd amendment that protects the first......ya fucken moron.

there's a reason why freedom of speech, freedom of & from religion, freedom of the press, free to peacefully assemble when there's a grievance against the gov'ment BEFORE the 2nd amendment.

for the delorables = take off the MAGA hat & put on yer critical thinking caps to figure out the math.

there's a reason why freedom of speech, freedom of & from religion, freedom of the press, free to peacefully assemble when there's a grievance against the gov'ment BEFORE the 2nd amendment.

for the delorables = take off the MAGA hat & put on yer critical thinking caps to figure out the math.
What happens when the government takes your First Amendment rights away?

tell me how you will take up arms against the gov'ment & win. we've only been under the illusion of freedom.

tell me how you will take up arms against the gov'ment & win. we've only been under the illusion of freedom.

This has been discussed adnauseam here on USMB.
Have you not paid attention?

This has been discussed adnauseam here on USMB.
Have you not paid attention?

nope. not on this subject.

So, your plan is to take it dry and scream THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER.

Don't bother taking off your coat and hat.

It's not easy to be banned.

The original proposed Bill of Rights had a total of twelve articles; of which the first two were not ratified immediately. The first two articles were things that I think clearly would have been seen as less important than the third and fourth articles (which went on to be ratified as the First and Second Amendments, respectively).

The first article is still pending. It was never ratified, but still could be if enough states ever vote to do so.

The second article was ratified in 1992, after being pending for more than two hundred years; and is now the Twenty-Seventh Amendment.

you go rambo.

I have been from here to there. Of all the forums I have ever been to, this is the most stupid category I have ever seen listed. You know what is more important than the second amendment? The First Amendment! If this forum is like any other, the First Amendment is probably meaningless. No doubt they have many banned members around here. And whatever they had to say fell off the face of the earth. What a dangerous thing the second amendment is without a strong, pro-AMERICA First Amendment!Shoo troll
What a stupid OP, troll.

you go rambo.
Some things are worth dying for.

Your mileage may vary.

Didnt the South take up arms against the government in order to keep their slaves ?

At least that had a happy ending.

That was easy to do because it was a specific number of states in the minority.
And the whole rest of the country supported winning the Civil War.
But if the government tried to abuse the 1st or 2nd amendment, then not only would the government be the minority, they also would not know who opposed them, shot them in the back at home, etc.
The government could never win such a fight.

The Constitution is a category that lets mostly lefties vent their frustrations about that stodgy old document so why is a discussion about the 2nd Amendment so offensive to the left? Ignore it at your peril.

"most stupid"....yeah... We're not going to look to you for insightful debate.

Didnt the South take up arms against the government in order to keep their slaves ?

At least that had a happy ending.

Yes....the democrat party was defeated and they were forced, by republicans, to give up keeping blacks as slaves...

Forum List

Back