Walker Lied about being a LEO...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

I had not heard of this whopper from Herschel.

Doesn't this offend the current police officers on our board?

Hmmm maybe I wouldn't vote for a candidate who lies about his past life like this.

But you did, right? You voted for Biden, yes?

Walker claimed to have attended the FBI Academy. He didn't.
Walker claimed to be an agent. He isn't.
Walker claimed to own numerous businesses that he doesn't.
Walker claimed to donate most of his income to certain charities. The charities have no record of it.
Walker claimed to have graduated in the top of his class. He didn't graduate at all.

Should conservatives be upset that he did not carry his college football career to term?

OhPleaseJustQuit, you disagree with my post?

Are you disagreeing that Walker lied? Or are you disagreeing that the things he said are lies?

Walker Lied about being a LEO...​

It was just a TV show ...

WalkerTitle.jpg

1668315078811.png

Enjoy it while your Salad In Chief enjoys watching you pay $8/gal for gas.

Biden is an idiot. We agree on that.

But if you think Walker will make a good senator, you haven't been paying attention. He is a liar, a womanizer, an abuser, an absent father and a violent threat to society. The best you can hope for is that whomever will be pulling his strings will make him do what you want. But it is obvious it won't be Hershell making decisions.

Biden is an idiot. We agree on that.

But if you think Walker will make a good senator, you haven't been paying attention. He is a liar, a womanizer, an abuser, an absent father and a violent threat to society. The best you can hope for is that whomever will be pulling his strings will make him do what you want. But it is obvious it won't be Hershell making decisions.

Boy, you'll take just any old excuse to run your mouth, won't you?

:)

the gop no longer has morals, ethics or standards......its all about the win to them now....the party of family values is now fully supporting a man who has deserted how many kids? is the total count even known?

the gop no longer has morals, ethics or standards......its all about the win to them now....the party of family values is now fully supporting a man who has deserted how many kids? is the total count even known?

While the democriminals support MILLIONS of children who do not have fathers, but instead have serial BABY DADDIES!

What a fucking hypocrite!

:)

Forum List

Back