US economy adds 303,000 jobs in March!

5.3% in 2019 compared to 5.2% in 2024. So some people are just figuring out that the pandemic is over.

Multiple Jobholders as a Percent of Employed

The difference is that they could work two jobs in 2019, but they have to work two jobs in 2024. The inflation rate went down to 1.5% in 2019, and went all the way up to 9.1% under Joe Biden. It's currently at 3.2%.

Gasoline prices were also $2.33 in 2019, while they rose to $5.03 per gallon under Joe Biden. They have come down to the current price $3.54 per gallon, but Biden had nothing to do with that. You can thank the oil companies.

88Fv.gif

that is good news for the people getting those jobs....now what about the prices of groceries and other things that people have to contend with?...

It is also good news for the businesses that are desperate for employees.

I guess this is a sign that the US is still steaming on. And the unemployment rate fell also. How can anyone say the economy is ia bad shape...unless of course you are MAGA and under the influence of trumpism. Bidenomics marches on. And the federal reserve says strong job growth does not signal hesitance to lower interest rates. Good News all Around!
Well that can't be right, all of our local republicans have assured me the the economy is in a shambles and everyone is broke and/or unemployed.

its called leadership.....when are we going to get one?....biden hides behind good news .....

fuck who knows, we have not had a leader in the White House since Reagan. One thing that is guaranteed is that there will not be a leader in there come next year.

Well that can't be right, all of our local republicans have assured me the the economy is in a shambles and everyone is broke and/or unemployed.

What is sort of interesting is that they all talk about how bad things are in the country, yet they all also say that they themselves are not hurting. Well other than the one MAGA that said she cannot afford two eggs for breakfast any longer, but at the same time pays 2 bucks to make a cup of coffee and home and sees the poor neighborhoods as she is driving to the golf course.

What is sort of interesting is that they all talk about how bad things are in the country, yet they all also say that they themselves are not hurting. Well other than the one MAGA that said she cannot afford two eggs for breakfast any longer, but at the same time pays 2 bucks to make a cup of coffee and home and see the bad neighborhoods as she is driving to the golf course.
not everyone says that....well maybe in your world they do.....

not everyone says that....well maybe in your world they do.....

I am speaking of this forum. All the MAGA types makes 100s of threads a day decrying how bad things are and yet they all say things are bad for someone else as they are all doing great.

But yes, in my world I do not know anyone that claims to be hurting other than one co-worker and she has been whining about money for 10 plus years.

I guess this is a sign that the US is still steaming on. And the unemployment rate fell also. How can anyone say the economy is ia bad shape...unless of course you are MAGA and under the influence of trumpism. Bidenomics marches on. And the federal reserve says strong job growth does not signal hesitance to lower interest rates. Good News all Around!
I just noticed you do this every month when the fake figures come out, but you never come back later when they are adjusted waaaay down.
Why is that jimboliar?
And do they have lots of jobs available where you will be moving??

Mehh. Second jobs so people can afford to pay for groceries, gas, and rent.
Again you fabricate your own economic indicators to deny good economic news

You are welcome to post any data showing a sizable increase in second jobs

I do think they would literally fall over dead if they just said "hey, that is good news for the country"

These are the same people blaming lightning striking the Statue of Liberty on Biden.
It is typical of the Russian loving repub party to wish evil and bad news on America. That is not a surprise...

The percent of people working multiple jobs was higher in 2019...was that also so people could afford to pay for groceries, gas, and rent?

View attachment 927507
LOL. Look at you using raw numbers since there are millions more working now. Here is percent to total. Below where Trump was before the pandemic and in line with the last 20 years, and below the decades before that. Looks pretty solid to me.

1712325340838.png

Forum List

Back