US Cites Threat of Chinese EVs Made in Mexico as Trade Concern

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Another brilliant play by the MSS. Lobby behind the scenes to force Western nations to remake their entire industries, even economies, not based on free market principles, but based on government regulations and demands. Ironically, even as China, India and Russia care little for climate change.

Then, after the economy has forced its industries to change and forced consumer decisions, the Chinese move quickly to swamp every economy with the very products they are forcing their citizens to purchase, but at a MUCH lower price. Want to tariff China? No problem, we will just build them in Mexico, you know, that country you have a free trade agreement with and whom send millions illegally into your country.

China has plans for three more companies in Mexico to manufacture the same EVs.

Look, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I am a realist and as I have learned watching endless documentaries and videos on history, those who deny reality ensure that evil succeeds.

As an example, I was blind to how corrupt and creepy Canadian policing was. Once I learn about it I can only speak the truth and more and more Canadian media and our intelligence agencies understand this threat. The truth today, is slowly but surely, China is going to win. If you want to know why, ask every Western politician and business executive to hang mirrors in their homes so they can always see who the culprit is.

The Biden administration is watching for any attempts by Chinese companies to export cars from Mexico into the US, and considering ways to block them if they seek to circumvent tariffs targeting electric vehicles made in China, his top trade negotiator said.

The government is monitoring Chinese moves in Mexico and on alert for any sign new factories there could be used to gain access to the American car market, US Trade Representative Katherine Tai said Tuesday.

Look, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I am a realist and as I have learned watching endless documentaries and videos on history, those who deny reality ensure that evil succeeds.

As an example, I was blind to how corrupt and creepy Canadian policing was.
Here he goes again!

Forum List

Back