UCLA security guard does nothing as masked terrorists prevent a Jewish student named Eli Tsives from entering the university.

Young Jewish lad getting a very small taste of how they themselves deal with Palestinians .

The Biter Bit .

Young Jewish lad getting a very small taste of how they themselves deal with Palestinians .

The Biter Bit .
how do young jewish lads who are college students in the USA deal with
"palestinians"?

The Biter Bit .
So let me get this straight, because you believe Palestinians are mistreated, it’s ok for a bunch of students at UCLA to torment a Jewish student at the school?

It looks like UCLA is trying very hard to get sued.

I wonder if the guard was simply afraid to intervene for fear of getting injured.

These brainwashed Hamas-loving students are just as bad as, or worse than, the white students and their parents who tried to keep black kids from attending colleges in Mississippi and Alabama in the 1960s.

they called these protestors commies in the 60's>>>
1714556690057.png

1714556730728.png

~S~

To think this whole situation of where someone in a mask would even have the opportunity to do this just 20 years ago would have been an impossibility.

I look at all this going on and it sickens me to see what our society has become. To think we even let things get to point where any of this is even conceivable is infuriating and disgusting.

All of those protestors at every school should be arrested and expelled from school. Any of them that aren't students should be jailed.

I hope that student she's the balls off of that school. I hope every student that has been denied entry by protestors, been hurt, threatened or anything she's the schools. Universities that allowed this to happen deserve to be bankrupted in court for negligence in allowing a unsafe campus.

I wonder if the guard was simply afraid to intervene for fear of getting injured.

These brainwashed Hamas-loving students are just as bad as, or worse than, the white students and their parents who tried to keep black kids from attending colleges in Mississippi and Alabama in the 1960s.
The difference is that Eisenhower sent the National Guard down to protect black kids, and Biden is just letting the Jew-haters torment Jews.

The Biter Bit .

I’m not sure those protesters are actually Palestinian are they? Aren’t they just leftists in masks?

Even if it was…we’re in America…not Gaza…so it is irrelevant about your view of how people on the other side of the world treat people. Here in America, people are free and are free from other people protests.

I’m not sure those protesters are actually Palestinian are they? Aren’t they just leftists in masks?

Even if it was…we’re in America…not Gaza…so it is irrelevant about your view of how people on the other side of the world treat people. Here in America, people are free and are free from other people protests.
That’s why I’ve been referring to the as “Palestinian-type things.”

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

tala-e1626449234754-640x400.jpeg

word-image-1565180474606.jpeg

Swastikas over Gaza

1*Y0nQb4BAi-9ccjOJHJUCmw.jpeg

Nazi-Arab Palestine plot
Since WW2
Nazi Palestine
+-+254761279_140.jpg

Outcast racist Luiza also likes to push conspiracy theories. As is users, posters don't post their own opinions individually.

Forum List

Back