trump mocks Biden's stuttering...again.

So now Trump is "speaking truth to power" by mocking people's disabilities.

The GQP, 2024. Your neighborhood middle school.

How did this happen? Or was it ALWAYS like this?

Are you guys really amazed at any of this ? Seriously ?

You don't know how Trump works. Eight years and you still don't know ?

This isn't about Trump. This has never been about Trump.

This is about a society so sick that a person like this has any influence.
Not sure I go with sick. But unmoored and afloat do seem appropriate.

I've aske for a while...when do we have leaders who stand up and tell people to live some basic tennents like be honest, trustworthy....boyscout and 10 commandment kind of stuff.

Not sure I go with sick. But unmoored and afloat do seem appropriate.

I've aske for a while...when do we have leaders who stand up and tell people to live some basic tennents like be honest, trustworthy....boyscout and 10 commandment kind of stuff.
The people we select to lead us, just like the people we select to entertain us, are a reflection of us.

So they're not actually the leaders. And that's the problem. This ugliness appears to be what we are.

The people we select to lead us, just like the people we select to entertain us, are a reflection of us.

So they're not actually the leaders. And that's the problem. This ugliness appears to be what we are.

I would tend to disagree.

We are being manipulated as a society by a very small, but clever group of people.

I keep telling people...stop watching Fox. Stop listening to the climate alarmists. Come down to earth and decide what you can control...then go to work.

But they can't seem to let go of those people who assuage their concerns and who promise a solution to something that often isn't a problem.

I would tend to disagree.

We are being manipulated as a society by a very small, but clever group of people.

I keep telling people...stop watching Fox. Stop listening to the climate alarmists. Come down to earth and decide what you can control...then go to work.

But they can't seem to let go of those people who assuage their concerns and who promise a solution to something that often isn't a problem.
I don't disagree with that. Manipulation has been happening for decades -- and definitely since the day Limbaugh went national -- and now we're seeing it manifest.

Absolutely. But this is still on us, and I don't know how it gets fixed.

1. (Former) President Trump is wrong to mimic President Biden.

2. It is cruel to make fun of someone who is obviously deteriorating by the minute.

a. Just saw a FOX clip of his speaking to a (small) group, and he forgot the name of the college that he is due to speak at today!!!

3. I wish (former) President Trump would just ignore President Biden and concentrate ONLY on the policies of this Democratic Administration.

4. Even the most cold-hearted person must be feeling sorry about President Biden's obvious mental and physical decline. (As an 87-year-old, I of course feel very sympathetic toward my fellow old geezer.)

trump once again proves he lacks dignity and empathy. He has mocked disabilities before and will do it again...cause that is who he is.
Biden sounds like a real idiot when he stutters. He should be mocked by EVERYONE for it. His stuttering "disability" amuses me. :laugh:

trump once again proves he lacks dignity and empathy. He has mocked disabilities before and will do it again...cause that is who he is.

Then again his supporters are the sort who gain pleasure out of bullying people.

That's the sort of place the US is.

Forum List

Back