Trump endorses candidate right after poll shows her ahead 18% already

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I see what Trump is doing.
He and his supporters will claim that he was a key factor in her victory, despite the fact that she was a lock anyway.

Do not politicans give for accept endorsements for candidates who are polling ahead?

Why is the other candidate even running if they are down 18 points?

Which is why it is completely reasonable for Trump to endorse a candidate he likes regardless of polling.

Perhaps but it's because of polling. He's been shown to have done this many times. He's even changed his views when it shows someone he has supported in the past is behind.

There is so much to bash Trump over…this thread is fucking stupid.

How about bashing Trump for not pardoning Snowden and Assange?

Go for it. I think this goes to a bigger issue. Everything is about Trump, not ideas, or positions.

He and his supporters will claim that he was a key factor in her victory, despite the fact that she was a lock anyway.

Plus a good 1/3 of his endorsements are running unopposed as well

Which is why it is completely reasonable for Trump to endorse a candidate he likes regardless of polling.

why wait till you see who is ahead to make the endorsement?

How about bashing Trump for not pardoning Snowden and Assange?
They didn't have enough cash to pay him off for a pardon.

Everybody does. But it's bad only when Trump does it.

Can you give us a list of all the other people that brag that the only reason their endorsees won was because they endorsed them?

Can you give us a list of all the other people who have their followers bragging bout their record in endorsements

Poor Rump. He desperately wants to be seen as a winner... unfortunately, he is going to go down in history as the world's biggest loser. Sad.

Do not politicans give for accept endorsements for candidates who are polling ahead?

Why is the other candidate even running if they are down 18 points?
When I lived in South Carolina in 2010, there were four Republicans running for governor, including a sitting Congressman and the Lt Governor. One of the four candidates was a little known state representative named Nikki Haley. She was in fourth place trailing the other three until Sarah Palin came to town, endorsed her, and she shot up into first place, won the primary, and went on to be elected governor and well, you know the rest.

Perhaps but it's because of polling. He's been shown to have done this many times. He's even changed his views when it shows someone he has supported in the past is behind.

Go for it. I think this goes to a bigger issue. Everything is about Trump, not ideas, or positions.
I gotta tell you. You Progs worry about Trump like he was going bring Humpty Dumpty down. All we Repub voters want is for the Repub politicians to keep their promises and stop the movement to the left also. Just holding the line is a major victory.

Forum List

Back